Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Briley Customer Service

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Cliner, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Cliner

Cliner Senior Refuge Member

I posted this in the main forum but figured my follow up question would be better suited for this forum...

Anybody else have issues with their customer service? I ordered a magazine extender from them a week and a half ago. I call them last Tuesday morning and a guy says he'll get a tube sent out that day so it gets to me by Friday at the latest. I call them Friday morning to track the package to ensure it will be there when I get home, he says "man I'll be honest, they just sent it out this morning, it'll be there Tuesday or Wednesday, were you going goose hunting this weekend?" So, I'm a little frustrated it doesn't get to my house before the weekend for a snow goose hunt but I understand mistakes happen, I'm in management, I get it. Fast forward to this week and I still haven't received the tube. I call a few minutes ago saying that I need to track a package. I get a lady this time and she asks my name and zip code and says "hmm, looks like it hasn't shipped out yet." So, I was lied to by the second guy stating it hadn't shipped, then today it still hasn't shipped. I'm not one to ask for a discount or free stuff but when a company messes uptwice on the same issue, it seems a little ridiculous. I cancelled the order and will not use them again. Is this common or am I an outlier?

Anyway, does anyone know a reliablecompany that produces an extended tube for a beretta extrema 2?

2. jthomp01

jthomp01 Refuge Member

My buddy just had the same experience with a direct order from Nordic. I understand they are in their peak time right now, but dang man. Don't lie to the customer.

Just proof that it's usually better to buy from a box store than directly from the supplier.

3. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Just bought one from Nordic and it got to me super fast.

For a company like Briley they should have their customer service down pretty good by now, lieing to a customer is never an option in our opinion. We have had one or two mix ups since we got going and we have always maintained 100% honesty through out the entire process and will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. They probably sell hundreds upon hundreds of extensions so losing one customer to them probably isn't a huge deal. But it doesn't look good, and in your same situation I would of done the same.

GK1 likes this.
  4. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

Nordic or Sure Cycle. I got my Nordic from MidwayUSA and my Sure Cycle from SC.

5. Hunter ivy

Hunter ivy Refuge Member

Nordic components is a good site

6. Hunter ivy

Hunter ivy Refuge Member

Ya I got my Nordic extension tube from DnW outdoors

7. DaPutts

DaPutts Senior Refuge Member

I have a Surecycle for my Beretta A400 and Browning gold and the CS was good.
    I dad just ordered a Briley the other day for his new A5, im kinda cringing reading this! Ill let you guys know if he has a bad experience.

8. Wapiti@67

Wapiti@67 Senior Refuge Member

You have a legitimate complaint. I would cancel the order and buy it through someone else. I have Nordic components on all my shotguns, that I buy through Brownells and have never had any issues.