googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.defineSlot('/22715214/refuge_ros_atf_728x90', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1434482053797-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.enableServices(); });

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Sponsors

Buck What Gives

Discussion in 'North / South Carolina Flyway Forum' started by Bluedog, Jan 30, 2018.

1. duk-cmdr

duk-cmdr Senior Refuge Member

let's don't forget the minor detail this dude also tried to rip off the motor and gas can in order to toss it overboard :eek:

2. Jimbob

Jimbob Elite Refuge Member

How did he not get shot?

merganser murderer likes this.
  3. KAHunter

KAHunter Senior Refuge Member

Yep that is serious. Where this happenned is not a high traffic place. You are in the middle of no where. Loss of boat/motor function would be a BIG problem

4. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

I thought I had heard some real crazy but true stories from our E. KY mountain folks, but this is a whole 'nother level.

Sounds like the aggressive rich boy is getting ready to learn about "interracial man love in confined space".

burgawboy likes this.
  5. capefearflyfox

capefearflyfox Senior Refuge Member

Go check out the perp's faceyspace page. Weight lifter bragging about benching 400 pounds. As I said, sounds like a case of ROID rage to me.

If he would have boarded my boat like that, I can promise you that would have been the last roid act of his miserable life.

You should see all the people on Facebook defending this nutjob. The comments are sickening.

bufflehead1 likes this.
  6. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Sounds like if you had a video of this crazy *** lunatic, you could claim that you were in fear of losing your life and legally shoot um. Now if the guy that got the beating isn't kin to the Governor, I bet the lunatic's father would easily get him off the hook.

7. Jimbob

Jimbob Elite Refuge Member

Doesn't the Castle Doctrine apply to your boat?

WoodieSC and coachcornbread like this.
  8. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Good question. If a guy goes batschmitt crazy like the spoiled brat did, and attacks you in your home and you are legitimately in fear of your life, you can shoot him. I would think the same would go for being in a boat or a car.....or on the street for that matter.

Was the Wildlife Official a warden?

9. JFG

JFG Elite Refuge Member

No, he is a NCWRC commissioner from my district here in Wilmington. Commissioners are appointed to serve by the governor.

10. NCBADGES

NCBADGES North / South Carolina Flyway Moderator Moderator

Doesn't matter where you are if you are being assaulted. This idiot is lucky he doesn't have an extra hole in him.

ncb

WoodieSC likes this.