Building a blind from conduit and fencing

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by darkvibe, Jul 4, 2017.

1. GRIZZ08

GRIZZ08 New Member

sorry it took so long for me to get pictures but here is how my blind is put together...basically the bolts from the end caps slide into the top and bottom tubes for the front and back and a 2" spring clamp is placed in the middle to hold them together....can be put together with one guy but 2 guys makes it a lot easier and faster....after I tear them down I stand them up against one wall in my trailer and it takes up about 12 inches away from the wall and 10' of the wall space and that is with 2 of these blinds in the trailer toss in some buckets to sit on and I haul around a 20'x5' weed patch with me everywhere I go

Attached Files:

2. darkvibe

darkvibe Senior Refuge Member

Got this mostly done except camo and some panels to partially cover the opening that flip down depending how many people are hunting. If I did it again I would make the roof lower and some other changes but overall I think it'll work well.

[​IMG]

3. duckbuster5901

duckbuster5901 Senior Refuge Member

Hell, I just buy 2 2x4x16,s at same time . Lay those on top my 9' utility trailer end rails and panels on top that. Ratchet strap it all down and roll. Used the 2x4,s for building end walls.

callinfowl likes this.
  4. darkvibe

darkvibe Senior Refuge Member

Got the camo on the blind in the driveway then took it apart and moved it to our spot.

All camo'd except for some oak branches to break it up a little more.

[​IMG]

Easy to move
    [​IMG]

All set up, front side:
    [​IMG]

Plenty of room inside.
    [​IMG]