C Bottoms are burning today.....

Discussion in 'Kansas Flyway Forum' started by DornCounty, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Tuleman

Tuleman Elite Refuge Member

That's a great story, MW, and it would be even better if it were true.
    One, the machine was not working up to the owner's expectations, and even then I was one of its stronger supporters. Unfortunately, higher powers prevailed and we didn't get it. :(
    Maybe next year.

You have an awesome imagination, Marshwalker. Too bad you couldn't put it towards some useful purpose...like writing children's books, or advertising copy for Hevi-Shot products.

2. gadwall52

gadwall52 Elite Refuge Member

Naw he's too busy killing ducks for the tools that go to hooray ranch.

3. Renobber

Renobber Refuge Member

Who works at Hooray?

4. Marshwalker

Marshwalker Senior Refuge Member

Gadwall...is 4 yrs behind. You have to be patient wit him, he was one of our mentally slower members on here.. I haven't been there since 2014..I was there a short time..came on to develop marsh properties..some cool properties in an area I grew up hunting, but full time guide thing is not what I wanted to do.. If you have the coin, you will eat well and see some birds..

Gadwall was trying to be tough guy and come to the rescue of his online friend Tuleman he met while on internet. Gadwall is the best entertainment on this site.. Gadwall aren't you guiding full time on public, or more of an opportunist to take money from someone who you described "doesn't have means to go"

my clock is ticking... either one of these guys is on here trolling post 20 times a day they shall respond here quickly..

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  5. Marshwalker

Marshwalker Senior Refuge Member

back to the bottoms topic.. what is the plan with pool 5 next after burning? disk it ? wait to spray till they green up a little? what other pools are next for the season? Tuleman love for you to share your knowledge and keep people in the loop so you dont have keep getting mad when people guess what is going to be done. People are used to nothing getting done, but your new boss is changing that. What were the dates this spring for people to come during a volunteer day? people would show if you give them a heads up. Lets here your vision of the next steps that need to be done at bottoms... what is priority? you are the internet liaison for CB

#MAKETHEBOTTOMSGREATAGAIN USA USA USA USA USA

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  6. gadwall52

gadwall52 Elite Refuge Member

Was never a full time guide. Now I just rent decoys and a canoe. I'll even deploy the decoys and pole the canoe .

7. Neck Collar

Neck Collar Senior Refuge Member

Do you feel better now mTalker?...Just get it all out & off your chest & head back to your mirror...

Marshwalker and Tuleman like this.
  8. KSRedleg

KSRedleg Elite Refuge Member

Going to be a long, long off season..... :dv