CA sued over immigration

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Phil N, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Phil N

Phil N Elite Refuge Member

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nterference-with-immigration-enforcement.html

Finally, was inevitable and needed to happen.

I really believe a constitution of states needs to take place and states like California need to be reigned in.

I know there is a political action forum but this applies directly to all of us stuck in this state.

2. Potholes Mark

Potholes Mark Senior Refuge Member

Phil
    you are so right on this issue Seattle needs to wake up and smell the roses!!!!

3. Luigi Daniele

Luigi Daniele Elite Refuge Member

NorCal: watching the specks and sprig work
    About time.

4. Brottboss

Brottboss Elite Refuge Member

I wish the Ca legislature cared as much for its legal citizens as much as it does our illegal aliens, disgusting.

"The Justice Department has said it's confident the Constitution's Supremacy Clause gives it broad authority to supersede state laws that it says interfere with its immigration enforcement obligations."

This is the document JB wipes his *** with, let's see how he chokes on it.

"A coordinated ICE enforcement action last month on businesses in the Los Angeles area netted 212 people arrested for violating federal immigration laws, 88 percent of whom were convicted criminals, officials said."

JB should be arrested, as well as his administration,for harboring criminals.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  5. ducslayer

ducslayer Elite Refuge Member

Good news for a change!

6. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

Definitely need to hit the refresh button, but with roughly 53 percent of the population being clueless blithering idiots it will be a major reset

7. Arrieta

Arrieta Senior Refuge Member

I hope the Fed's win this one. We have a real problem with Constitutional issues vs. state rights. Some states like California think they can just walk right over the U.S. Constitution.

8. Phil N

Phil N Elite Refuge Member

I think your last sentence really should be reality at this point. We are supposed to live in a representative government yet, the politicians enact new laws/ taxes without repercussion. States are supposed to only be able to go more restrictive from federal law not less restrictive. Illegal's are just that and their mere presence is a crime therefore, harboring them is a crime. If it were up to me I would arrest every single politician that voted to willfully defy the federal government for treason and obstruction of justice.

Illegal's have no right to the constitution, it doesn't apply to them. I really should have titled this thread differently because these people are not immigrants per say, they are trespassers. If I come to your house without permission I would be trespassing, isn't that what they did coming here without permission? I really hate to have such as extreme view on these folks but, the reality is we don't know a thing about these people and we have enough problems with those of us that are supposed to be here, let alone the one's who are not.

9. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

Just listened to Moonbeam press conference on radio. How did people vote for that tard

Brottboss likes this.
  10. Brottboss

Brottboss Elite Refuge Member

The sound of that sick left wing piece of trash almost cost me a television.
    Id never stoop so low as to refer to him as a "man".