CA sued over immigration

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Phil N, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Brottboss

Brottboss Elite Refuge Member

Sanctuary status in CA will be tossed in the trash where it belongs. Prosecute those who broke federal laws, all of em.

Open up a new "special counsel", which is a wheel that's gaining motion, and prosecute those who broke federal law regarding tampering with an electoral process, all of em.
    Problem with #2 is it will expose Obama as the most corrupt president in US history,,,,,and we can't have that can we?
    Imagine the liberal tears if the MMS was forced to expose the corrupt truth on the first black president. Oprah may have to intervene!!

Red Foot, you find Jeffs yearbook??lol

mark seaters and Luigi Daniele like this.
  2. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

What about Pelosi.. you read some of her stuff... she is so far left, she is laying on her side !!!

3. Brottboss

Brottboss Elite Refuge Member

it'll be a good day for America when she's on her side.

mark seaters likes this.
  4. mark seaters

:l:l:l...and deep !!

5. Docterduck

Docterduck Elite Refuge Member

Toes up in the dirt would be much better!

I will say this Moonbeams Dad is rolling in his grave. And this SOB rides off into the sunset on his ranch in the wine country getting speaking fees to pay the taxes...No wait he’s more than likely is on the Williams Act with a few cows. What a mess Gentlemen. God help us all!

6. Tommyo

Tommyo Elite Refuge Member

I had to laugh out loud yesterday when I heard the radio sound bite of Jerry's bid to Attorney General of the United States - Jeff better "shape up". Hahahahaha.

My dad used to say that - but he actually meant it. Hahahaha.

Brottboss likes this.
  7. mark seaters

U should have watched him on tv.. pretty sad

A public speaker he is not. He acted like a 12 year old that just had his ball taken from him on the play ground

How in the hell did this guy become the governor of calif???? TWICE !!!!!! Shame on the people of this state !

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  8. partyfowl

partyfowl Senior Refuge Member

Comprehensive immigration reform and this sanctuary city/state business is nothing but a leftist voter drive.

Two options should be presented. Option one enforces the law and prosecutes those that break it. The legislation has already been written, approved, and is in place. You don't like it? Change it.

Option two, grant blanket amnesty. But all those found guilty of breaking immigration law, tax evasion, undermining national security are barred from voting for 25 years as a part of the punishment for breaking our laws.

Then sit back and watch just how little the "dreamers" and their amnesty actually means to Moonbeam and Princess Nancy. It's about voters, not children.

Brottboss likes this.
  9. Allinodad

Allinodad Senior Refuge Member

I am absolutely no fan of illegal immigration and definitely at odds with the leftist lean of this State. I have a question though. How is the state walking over the constitution? Unless one uses a misinterpretation of the supremecy clause, where in the constitution does the FEDERAL government have the enumerated power to regulate immigration? Whether or not I agree with the principle that the general government is pursuing, I just don’t see how they have the authority to tell ANY State how to handle ANY issue that they do not have the enumerated power to do so given them by the constitution. It seems to me that most of us right leaning folks are willing to take a stand on violations of amendments 1-8 but the silence is deafening when it comes to violations of the 9th & 10th. The central government is far too powerful, and has been violating and abusing the constitution since it’s ratification. Just some food for thought. Cheers.

10. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

https://www.theamericanview.com/con...the-federal-government-regarding-immigration/