California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Cabelas Under Bass Pro Occupation - My Observations

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by mak2782, Jul 18, 2018.

1. WILDDUX

WILDDUX Elite Refuge Member

And I am fairly certain that out of State ammo suppliers will not even sell to you when you give your credit card address with a CA zip code. Regardless if you are shipping to NV.

2. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

Bubba says "yes please!"
    upload_2018-8-10_9-24-5.png

3. mak2782

mak2782 Elite Refuge Member

WRONG

4. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

I can see the headlines....

Sacramento Bee

September 23, 2018

"Terrorist caught smuggling massive cache of illegal ammunition into state."

John Doe was apprehended two miles before Colfax California on Highway 80 with hundreds and hundreds of rounds of highly deadly shotgun ammunition that was illegally obtained in Nevada. This violates the new law that was put in place with voter approved Prop 63. The suspect is being held without bail. The state AG has said that they are going to make an example of this suspect and show that they are serious about these guns crimes.

[​IMG]

In other news, San Francisco decides to follow Norway's lead and is going to give out free Heroin to drug addicts to see if that will curb some of the violence and crime associated with the city's rampant drug problem. Story at 11pm!

5. Dakillaofnada

Dakillaofnada Elite Refuge Member

that is not BP or Cabelas fault.. blame that on good old UPS... you should see what they do to our products during shipping.. kinda the reason I had to open an outlet store to deal with all of the box damaged goods from shipping.

mudhen likes this.
  6. auto5

auto5 Elite Refuge Member

Fed Ex was shipper.

I'd expect that Cabelas packaged the box that Fed Ex picked up. Too much weight on box and poorly taped. Didn't stand a chance IMO.

7. Wareagle1

Wareagle1 Elite Refuge Member

Thought that was a red Kia for a second!:sp

Wood-Dro likes this.
  8. WILDDUX

WILDDUX Elite Refuge Member

Ok...so would you like to expand on your comment? Even prior to this year, I had issues with Macks shipping ammo to a Sac zip code so had to use my dad’s which is within 10 miles. You’re saying (now) that you can order ammo from a CA zip code and have shipped to a NV address? If so, that’s great!!

9. mak2782

mak2782 Elite Refuge Member

I actually think you proved my point for me here. You said yourself you couldn't ship ammo to Sacramento a while back because of some draconian ammo law they had presumably. Yet you were able to ship to your dads house no problem outside of sac zip code. I assume you used the same credit card when you did that.

This proves my point that it's the shipping address that determines where the ammo can go, not the billing. Same for other states. You can buy ammo for your aunt in Tulsa with your credit card as long as it ships to her.
    PS your aunt called, she wants a case of hevi metal...:sp

API likes this.
  10. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

there are FFLs in Ca that will do the ammo transfer for not a large fee. I am going to see Kittles prices but so far this year, trap loads have all been good prices.

Sprig Hunter likes this.