Cabelas

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Birdup, Jul 26, 2006.

1. DefectiveDabbler

DefectiveDabbler Elite Refuge Member

I'm not new HERE ! It's just my shooting that leads you to that conclusion. OK, and my calling. And maybe my spreads. :yes

2. 12ga

12ga Banned

I think I saw you post once.:l

3. Kurt

Kurt Senior Refuge Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WW!!!

You look great for 70 years old!

Kurt

4. DefectiveDabbler

DefectiveDabbler Elite Refuge Member

How rude, Kurt !

He doesn't look a day over 68.

5. pyle762

pyle762 Elite Refuge Member

Cabelas is pretty cool, but the waterfowl section really kind of stinks. It is really small. Sportsmans Warehouse has a lot more stuff than they have. Of well, The rest is really cool.

6. AZGoose

AZGoose Refuge Member

The waterfowl section is missing about 60% of the stuff they will have. Avery's display has not arrived yet either. Everything that is in the catalog will be in the store. It will take a few months to get up to speed just as Sportsmans Did. When they open, they can only get so much merchanidse in, in a short time. I think guns are number one on the list.

7. Humvee

Humvee Senior Refuge Member

Made the drive all the way to Cabelas finally with one specific goal...grass for boat blind. As already stated, the waterfowl section flat out sucks. Ended up going to good old Sportsman's.

Don't get me wrong Cabelas is a hell of a store...yeah, they have a gun or two there...and I will definately shop there, but it will make a good balance with Sportsman's. Anybody know anything about the Bass Pro Shops store? Will they have a waterfowl/Redhead section? Will they ever open?:dv

Cripes! To think, we are bitching about Cabelas (and some..Sportsman's:fp ), and a few years ago we had Wally World and Popular! Ha!

Life is good...:tu

8. Maddog

Maddog Refuge Member

But we have it a lot better now, just not as convenient and no Happy Campers Club!
    I too was disappointed in the waterfowl section, but man, what a store!
    Does anyone know where they sell those cricket calls I heard in Sportsmans today? They might come in handy fishing up at Lee's Ferry!:yes

9. 12ga

12ga Banned

I'll let you guys fill me in on whats up with Cabelas and when they are fully stocked I'll go in and do my shopping. Keep those reports coming!!:dv