Call Lanyard organized...

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by seaduckhunt, Sep 27, 2017.

1. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

Rest assured, I do have a pair

Babble on McDuff.

2. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Well then, tell your wife to take them out of her purse and give them back-- you seem like an unhappy little man...

bullpinnie likes this.
  3. GUNNERX2

Well skippy, you see there is no need to ask the little woman to return the jewels but you might want to think a bit about the how your little man persona works. I mean really, do you have to thump your chest that much to show you are the best, world class guide on the e coast? Most good guides I have come across are unassuming and quite humble. You on the other hand....

4. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Little man, problem with you is that you post **** on a person's post, and then they hit back, you crap your pants. It's so easy to have fake name bravado. Internet cage fighters like you totally amuse me.

Guess this mean we're not friends anymore . You know Gunna, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

Now everyone, yes, like an old lady, he needs to have the last word-- wait for it.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  5. GUNNERX2

Naw Capt, we are still best buds. Why, just last night, the Missus and I were discussing the possibility of inviting you and yours to an extended stay at our humble abode during the upcoming holiday season.

6. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

I am a big fan of lanyards made by Gear Hauler.
    They are thin, lightweight, and have quick change clips.

seaduckhunt likes this.
  7. jjseman

jjseman Senior Refuge Member

I like special ones, mainly duck bands. You can keep the goose bands. They are beat, until they encompass the entire lanyard. Too many seems pretentious, and they scratch up your calls. Either way, it's your style to go either way- no judgment here. Absolutely don't be a d-bag and where your lanyard to the gas station or hang it off your truck mirror. That's screaming junior duck commander on board!

8. Fowlballer

Fowlballer Elite Refuge Member

why in the heck would you want all that crap around your neck while hunting?

9. William Ball

William Ball Refuge Member

Very good looking lanyard. After 9 years I finally killed a banded goose. Lol it was banded 3 miles from where I killed it. I get all the luck.

10. digi

digi Senior Refuge Member

I don't have any bands, I was going to pick some up on eBay :)

GUNNERX2 likes this.