Call lanyard

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by seaduckhunt, Sep 11, 2017.

1. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

So, I'm guessing that with that many bands and you don't want them to bunch up, your calls will be hanging down around your nertz.

S.King28 likes this.
  2. Pastor

Pastor Senior Refuge Member

No disrespect at all but I don't think I would want the weight of that many bands on my neck. Don't get me wrong, the 2 bands that I have are found on my lanyard and I proudly wear them. Congrats on that many bands.

3. Pastor

Pastor Senior Refuge Member

4. Hugatree

Hugatree Elite Refuge Member

Easy, give em plenty of line. Don't set the hook until they're running.

seaduckhunt likes this.
  5. mallardhunter

mallardhunter Senior Refuge Member

Even with a lanyard with thin cord, get some surgical tubing (as big as you need), slide it onto the lanyard, then put your bands on. Keeps em - not bunched up. I had to split some tubing to get it onto the lanyard but it works well.

seaduckhunt likes this.
  6. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

Why didn't you get a bandolero made for your bands? wearing them on your lanyard is gay !

7. Adam Tudor

Adam Tudor New Member

How many were bought off ebay?

8. aecrowell

aecrowell Refuge Member

Dude why in gods name do you want to look like Mr.T? Leave your bands at home and concentrate on trying to kill a bird or two for your sports.

9. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Ha junior, all of these were shot by me over 40 years of hunting all over the US and bunch of other countries. Many I gave away to kids, and good friends over the years, other's I kept.

But if you style is purchasing on eBay have at it. If you like, I'll sell you a bunch, that way you know for sure they are legit.

:dv

Adam Tudor likes this.
  10. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I don't , I have the call lanyard that I use while hunting without bands. I just need this lanyard to look good for photo still shots that I produce for mags, or there are times I donate time and do seminars. I was told once that I must not be much of a guide since I didn't have bands on my call lanyard, so I pulled out of my bag the other lanyard and the dude almost dropped to his knees. Don't get it, but some folks want to see that.