Calling Seminar #2

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by HORNBLOWER, Mar 31, 2004.

1. H2OfowlCOMDr

H2OfowlCOMDr Senior Refuge Member

Between the tips of their toes, and the ground ben
    excellent im still down for learnin some people on a duck call, just not the weekend if the 17th ill be out of town, thanks for the plannin and well figure it out soon!:tu
    ~COMDr

2. Luv2Decoy

Luv2Decoy Senior Refuge Member

Guys
    Need some input. Purchased a short reed call last fall could not make it sound like a goose, am now considering a different manuf. I have been told that the strait meat is a good choice their ads say the meat grinder is easy also. Does anyone have an opinion. Thanks

3. H2OfowlCOMDr

what kind of call do you have? and also the meat grinder is an excellent call, im looking to get myself one here soon!:tu
    ~COMDr

4. FishingFool46456

FishingFool46456 Senior Refuge Member

go with the meat grinder. its an awesome call. especially if you are just learning that short reed

5. H2OfowlCOMDr

So when are we going to get this calling session done??:confused: I think it should be the day before or the day after the trap shoot, that way if its on a sat. we can do it sunday or visa versa... and I think the trap shoot should be the weekend of the 24th so that i can make it!!:dv :dv , any ideas? Lets Git r Done soon cause im gettin the itch already!
    ~COMDr