Cardinals-Eagles Off topic

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by slobow, Jan 13, 2009.

1. slobow

slobow Senior Refuge Member

The weather is 80+ degrees in January here so we decided to give the ducks a break and watch the game vs the Eagles. We have the tickets but are having problems finding anyone to talk to about the parking situation. Do you have to have a pre paid parking pass to park near the stadium? If so, where can I find one? If not, what should I expect to pay when I show up? Thank you for any help anyone may have regarding this situation. Perhaps we may see history in the making come Sunday??

2. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

You could park in the Cabelas parking lot which is off Glendale Ave. It's only a few blocks away. Also there is a Hampton Inn across the street from the Stadium, it would be a nice place to stay and a very short walk.

WW Out!

3. MNapier

MNapier Elite Refuge Member

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. K Dunk

K Dunk Refuge Member

You need to have a pre-paid pass and you can probably find them on ebay or any of the ticket resale sites like stubhub. If you can't find any there and need a place to park the day of the game there is a high school about a mile or two north of the stadium on 91st ave that allows for you to pay and park there and then the provide a bus to the stadium.

5. slobow

slobow Senior Refuge Member

Thanks for the responses. I have checked your local Craigslist as well as stubhub, but $50-$125 to park seems a little high. I'm used to walking with a ton of gear + gun, waders, etc at the refuge so I figured there might be parking available but not so close. I'm afraid if I stop at Cabelas, I might miss the game:eek:. Thanks again, I'll keep looking.

6. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

if you're in the northwest parking lot look for a white chevy crew cab and a monster red and white bbq. come on by, we can talk ducks. i'm getting there at 9 so i should have some time to talk ducks before the cards put up a W. and for all of those, yes, i'm a front runner and have zero problem admitting it.

7. MNapier

MNapier Elite Refuge Member

You should be cheering for the Eagles then. I'll send you a jersey.

8. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

go ahead and send the jersey. make sure it's a defensive player cause we know the cards offense will easily light up the phillys D.

that easily could of been the cheesiest sentence i have ever typed.

9. azdukfever

azdukfever Senior Refuge Member

Go eagles !!!!!!! The d will killem so cal just give it up

10. Yumaducknut

Yumaducknut Senior Refuge Member

I have a buddy who is going to fly me from Yuma to Glendale for the game and he is a season ticket holder so he gave me one.:sp I'm happier than a pig in caca. As we fly down you can bet I'll be scouting for a few holes that have ducks squirreled away.:pra We are eating at Cabela's before the game and I've got a $75 gift card so it could pretty much be the perfect day...that is assuming the Cards win!