Cardinals-Eagles Off topic

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by slobow, Jan 13, 2009.

1. MNapier

MNapier Elite Refuge Member

It does sound like a good day.:clap

2. slobow

slobow Senior Refuge Member

Another heads up on Parking. Just heard there is an annual marathon in town the same day. Any validity to this? If so, there are usually many roads closed during an event like that. As for Breakfast at Cabelas, what time do they open?

3. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

i don't pretend to know much about football but i do know that if there is as much noise sunday as there was against the falcons, the cards have an advantage. it's not easy to concentrate when 2 people are talking to you let alone 70k screaming. compare it to a single greenhead coming to the dekes is easy to kill but a group of 100 teal is pretty tough. thats what the eagles have to deal with and it's going to be a fun time. final score, cards 24, eagles 10.

4. MNapier

41-28 Eagles.

5. jdavis92

jdavis92 Elite Refuge Member

Rock N Roll Marathon is being held, but it is in the Tempe, PHX, Scottsdale area. Not even close to Glendale.

6. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Don't forget your buddy when ya shop at Cabela's :dv

And have fun at the FOOZBALL game :flame

WW Out!

7. K Dunk

K Dunk Refuge Member

With the fans, the noise, and of course the outcome, the Cards game against the Falcons was the second best Cards game I've ever been to....and fortunately or unfortunately I've been to a lot! We'll be in the SW grass area tailgating and we are usually right by the "Big Woody" Motorhome and I'll have my Tillman Jersey and red STL hat if anyone is running around that area. Cards have been underdogs during both games of the playoffs and have thrived in that situation. Everyone is counting them out once again and I'm sure they're loving it.

Besides, we are playing McNabb and the Eagles who have a recent history of choking in pretty much any big game that they have in front of them. And for the guy who thinks that the Eagles have a good defense....seriously? Just because they have Dawkins and pretty much nobody else doesn't make a defense. Asante Samuel looked like an All Pro last week by being out of position to intercept a horrible pass from "the other Manning"....

8. MNapier

Their secondary hasn't given up a touchdown in five weeks. Five weeks!!! This is the Eagles 5th NFC Championship game in 8 years. I think they no how to win. This is coming from a guy supporting a team that has NEVER been to the NFC Championship game EVER EVER EVER.

Learn the game of football and then talk about it. To say the Eagles don't have a good defense is very foolish. Look at the stats and results.

9. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Or, just the results.

10. Yuma Outdoorsman

Yuma Outdoorsman Senior Refuge Member

Results are in...Philly doesn't have a good defense :nutz