Cardinals-Eagles Off topic

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by slobow, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

:l :dv :l :dv

2. Yumaducknut

Yumaducknut Senior Refuge Member

Mr. MNapier:

We may not know much about the game of football but speaking for someone who was THERE.....CARDINALS WIN, CARDINALS WIN, CARDINALS WIN. So much for stats and the like, that is why they must still play the game.:nutz

3. Sgt. Star

Sgt. Star Banned

32 points = BAD DEFENSE!!!

Look at the results the Cards are in the Superbowl!

4. timbutcher

timbutcher Senior Refuge Member

Mnapier, go back to your hole we won,:eek:

5. MNapier

MNapier Elite Refuge Member

I won't run and hide because I am not that way. The Cardinals played a great game and won. It was their day for sure and they were the better team yesterday. Congrats, I make no excuses.

6. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Spoken like a true gentleman :tu

Is was without a doubt the Cards day to shine. Lets hope they can pull it off at the BIG SHOW :flame

WW Out!

7. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

holy smokes was that place loud. on the play where warner threw it to james then back to warner then to fitzgerald, i thought the roof was going to cave in. i've said it before that i am the definition of a frontrunner cards and it's a great time for that. even my wife was jumping up and down during some of the good stuff. now the hard part is convincing her that a trip to tampa in two weeks is a good thing

8. K Dunk

K Dunk Refuge Member

:D:tu

Obviously I don't need to talk about the results because others have already pointed that out. The Cards obviously saw the same mismatches that I was talking about in my posts and came up with a big game. Fitz worked that secondary like a rented mule and Boldin was two steps away from a big game when Warner over threw him on that streak up the middle which would have not made the game as close as it was.

My dad and I have had season tickets since they got here in 1988 and it has finally paid off to be a fan! Awesome game and it's nice to see the Cards play to expectations with the players that they have and, more importantly, shoot themselves in the foot at the end!

9. K Dunk

K Dunk Refuge Member

Oh....and McNabb choked again in the fourth quarter. Just in case you missed that;)

10. MNapier

MNapier Elite Refuge Member

He led his team to three Touchdowns on three drives in a row in the second half. The defense choked. I am done with it, you won.