Decoy Forum Sponsors

Charging Higdon Pulsator XS

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by Paul from NZ, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Paul from NZ

Paul from NZ Senior Refuge Member

Has anyone charged a Pulsator XS? How long does it take before the light stops flashing red ... I presume it turns green when fully charged? .... Had mine (new Decoy not used) on all night and the red light was still flashing?

2. RTIC

RTIC Senior Refuge Member

I think mine took roughly 3 hrs. You might want open up the battery compartment and check the conenctions. My Higdon pulsator xs was plugged in but my crazy kicker came with the battery unplugged.

3. calling4life

calling4life Elite Refuge Member

I have half a dozen of the old model pulsators/swimmers/splasher flashers and some of them never stop blinking red, it's as if the chargers just aren't made to go green. I never worried about it, I just charge them as long as I have, or if I won't be going back out for weeks, pull it off after a night. Haven't had an issue in the 3 years or so I've owned them.

Ringbill likes this.
  4. CamoHunter870

CamoHunter870 Elite Refuge Member

Can't remember how long it took mine to charge that I got last fall but I did have a bad charger shortly after I got it and contacted Hidgon and Kile took care of me in great customer service fashion so if you do have issues, contact them and they will make it right.

Ringbill likes this.
  5. KJGoose1253

KJGoose1253 New Member

Hey Paul, plug your Charger into the very bottom of the decoy, not the bilge pump. It should be a solid green. Please call me if you have questions 270-443-8739 EXT 102