Children of God

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Buffalo Howler, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Buffalo Howler

Buffalo Howler Senior Refuge Member

Many times over the Bible we see how God has children. There is also a place in John 8 where Jesus refers to the Pharisees being of the Devil. This leaves me thinking. How did those little boys grow up and become a member of Satan's household. The best thing I can come up with is this.
    God is Spirit. The Spirit that flows out from a man is either Holy or evil. Jesus said you will know a tree by its fruit.
    Doing some research on Pharisees you will find that we are to be careful of yeast. Looking up where yeast comes from and you'll see it can come from fruit. Yeast and bread are big Bible words. Much has been said about it. So we have Pharisees, fruit and yeast. One thing left is action. James talks about puffy wisdom. Earthly demonic type that puffs up. What does this have to do with anything?
    Satan was cast out of heaven for rebellion against God. The Pharisees were staring at God and we're not allowed to see Him. God's could see into their hearts fruit. Puffed up with self pride and they were detestable. No mincing words from our Lord! He knew them and called them what they were.
    I belonged to the chains of the world. Idolitry had its grip but my Lord broke them and set me free. He showed me how wrong I was and how strong He is. Praise be to Jesus my Lord! Only Jesus! Only Jesus!

2. Marty

Marty Elite Refuge Member

My Chains are broken only through Christ Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior. Amen Brother David!