Climate change not as threatening to planet as previously thought, new research suggests

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Huntsprig, Sep 19, 2017.

1. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Sure. Which group is intent on making everyone else fund and change their productivity and hamper development in poor countries over a belief system? I don't think its conservatives, Christians, or any others on this forum.

lax, lugnut and OneShotBandit like this.
  2. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

My daughter to get her daughter to get her to try protein bars called them ice cream bars.

Well 3 years later my granddaughter calls protein bars ice cream bars. Conclusion is you start with wrong info and believe it. While still wrong many will defend it .

API likes this.
  3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

...gather together some likeminded followers, make some noise, and voila! It's a tax exempt organization.

4. Ron Gilmore

Gee I know a few that have formed churches, putting assests and other things into it and draw a small salary from it. Vehicles, insurance, food shelter everything is paid for via the church. Not on subject but the point is one family calls its church, The Preservation of Man from Man parish!

API likes this.
  5. API

An extended family member got ordained and licensed off the internet. Anyone can do it.

6. Ron Gilmore

Oh I know, and have known many who have done this for years. The group I mentioned above though are always present at any and all left demostrations as well as any environmental event. Last earth day they rolled into town in from about 40 miles away. 9 of them in 6 different vehicles which none of which are what any one could claim as fuel efficient. Do as I say not as I do, which fits the AGW religious nuts even here!

They tried to sell products as organic a couple years back without having a certification because they couldn't get it. They are just one in the mix of nuts!

7. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

Care to tells who this group is? Maybe Trump should have the IRS investigate these groups.

8. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

Even if we assumed AGW is true (which is a huge causative question), what can we humans (7 billion) do to reverse it in any appreciable way, absent the complete cessation of all motor vehicles use and factory operations?

9. API

For sure that would direct a derelict IRS some direction.

10. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

Cities of SF and Oakland wasting taxpayer dollars suing Chevron and others for causing global warming. Absolute Joke.

Sadly these corps will cave and perpetuate the myth. Just like Corps do on issues of immigration, race etc., (and certain law enforcement agencies that agree to consent decrees, to establish policies that could never be enacted democratically). They fold because they want to be loved and sell more product. So in essence our society is being run by activist lawyers. And it is only going to get worse.