Climate change

Discussion in 'North Dakota Flyway Forum' started by Dean Nelson, Dec 14, 2017.

1. PorkChop

PorkChop Elite Refuge Member

I blame Leap Years. Its just pushing the calendar back!! :dv:dv:grvn:grvn:dv:dv

2. Ramblingman

Ramblingman Senior Refuge Member

The climate is all kinds of screwed up. I am siding with the world's consensus of renowned climatologists, ......not Fox News, 700 Club, or POTUS.

Man impacts temporal weather patterns and global climate. To deny that seems ludicrous to me.

3. ED Vanderbeck

ED Vanderbeck Senior Refuge Member

Its called weather patterns or cycles they usually run 25 to 35 yrs from what i have read. Look back to the dust bowl days 30's jump ahead 24 years here in Kansas hottest summer ever (1954) then jump ahead 36 to (1980) third hottest ever.jump again to 2011 second hottest summer ever in Kansas 31 yrs do we have a pattern here damn sure is not global warming. cold years are about the same(1981-3) were brutal winters jump ahead to (2011) same thing 30 yrs. If true science were followed Global warming would be the laughing stock of the science world. The numbers have to changed to even make it look like its happening. The 97% of scienctest who believe in GW are all being funded to find results if their results dont line up they lose their funding so how do they get a unbiased result its all about the money my friends

4. shirtguy

shirtguy Elite Refuge Member

There is funding all right. Big oil is the leader.

5. Golovkin

Golovkin Senior Refuge Member

There is actualy much more money being spent by the green renewable industry than big oil. Cheap energy sells itself, unreliable expensive energy that relies on government grants needs a much better lobbyist.

ED Vanderbeck likes this.