Cnn Poll

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Ron Gilmore, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ime-low/ar-AAspaDt?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

What this poll given the accuracy of polls is saying is what I have been telling so many on here who are bashing Trump. He is not seen as the issue, the swamp is. And Dems while having an advantage will not capatilize on it in many of the RED States where they either are going to defend or try and pick up.

Shows what I have been saying about he upcoming primary and AL may be a bell weather note even with Trump supporting Strange, he is seen as they say as party of the Swamp. Moore may run away with it because of that!

No telling a year from now at this point but indicators are that state parties are not happy with the National party behavior and support for replacements will be had. Seeing it locally with a Senate seat currently held by a Dem up next fall. State party leaders who have become the swamp themselves have had Gov choice, REP choice and likely Sen choice lose to those who are not happy with the swamp. They want a lackey they can control and have not gotten this from the voters. Primary defeat after primary defeat for them.

2. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

Naw, it just says that people think that government can fix their problems and they won't be happy until it does. That will never happen.

3. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Right direction vs wrong direction. Not about Gov fixing things for them, in most cases of the people I know around the country all just want the Gov to get the heck out of their lives from bedroom issues to overburdening regulations and ignoring the Constitution!