Cody Wilson wanted for sexual assault of minor

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Duck_Hunter_TX, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Duck_Hunter_TX

Duck_Hunter_TX Senior Refuge Member Supporting Member

How long you been married? Because I get it :l[/QUOTE]

Long enough to realize I can save most a lot more of the $2 million for myself if I do things in reverse order (divorce first, then hot piece of tail).

(I get why people cheat and have affairs, I just don’t get why they aren’t smart enough to see what a poor decision it can be. It will make things harder on your kids, on your future, on your wallet, etc. That’s all I’m saying.)

stevena198301 likes this.
  2. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

Long enough to realize I can save most a lot more of the $2 million for myself if I do things in reverse order (divorce first, then hot piece of tail).

(I get why people cheat and have affairs, I just don’t get why they aren’t smart enough to see what a poor decision it can be. It will make things harder on your kids, on your future, on your wallet, etc. That’s all I’m saying.)[/QUOTE]

the poor decision lies more in getting caught.

3. cast&blast

cast&blast Elite Refuge Member

You always need to keep at least 2 major rivers between your women. :reader

WoodieSC, Squaller and TheDuckSlayer like this.
  4. Duck_Hunter_TX

Duck_Hunter_TX Senior Refuge Member Supporting Member

5. EastBound&Down

EastBound&Down Senior Refuge Member

Be patient
    I'm sure the right guy is out there waiting for you somewhere
    Your bound to meet that man that sweeps you off your feet in your great state of AL

6. J.Bennett

J.Bennett Elite Refuge Member

Yep. Happened to a good friend of mine our freshman year of college. He was still dating his high school sweetheart (who was a senior in high school). At the time, he was 19 and she was 17. Her parents didn't care much for him, and pushed LE to arrest and charge him. Because their ages were within 3 years of each other, it was a misdemeanor instead of a felony, but he still had to pay a $1,000 fine, spend 3 months in jail and had to register as a sex offender. Luckily for him, they recently changed the law in California. California now has a three tiered system for registering sex offenders. First tier offenders register for 10 years, second tier for 20 years, and third tier is lifetime registration. Since my friend's "offense" was misdemeanor and wasn't "forcible," I'm assuming that he would be a "first tier" offender and no longer has to register since the conviction was back in 94 or 95.

7. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

It's 16 years of age in Michigan, the more you know.

8. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

I’m still not surprised.

9. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

Pray you or nobody you know ever gets involved with a young lady who hides the truth of her age, add makeup and you can look older, I believe nothing written or spoken by the news services as being true, close maybe, like some names involved but that is about it.

Some people are evil, some people are self-destructive and care nothing about anyone they hurt, it's all about how they feel, what they want and how they see the world, I would love to know what age you have to be to sign up to be on the web site, what age did she register herself as.

Oh wait, a quick search shows the minimum ages seems to be 18 years old, well now, she is a liar somewhere, maybe more then you or I or even the police know, except the FBI of course.

It would seem she portrayed herself as an adult, he is still stupid, he is still done for.

His is that site not a form of a prostitution warehouse, selling yourself for money.

10. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I understand your sentiment. However, ignorance is no excuse. That is per classes I’ve had to take on it in the past (yes, they give classes on this in the military). They even went so far as to say not to trust their IDs, AND to always ask to see them (which is, as you’d imagine, awkward to ask a chick you first meet). Soldiers have been burnt many times in the past for it. Meets a chick in a bar, she has a fake ID, he assumes she’s 21, and clothes are flying before he ever actually asks. Later, when she has buyers remorse, or gets found out by her parents, she spills her guts.

Duck_Hunter_TX likes this.