Colorado vs. San Jose

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Renegade, Apr 20, 2004.

1. GRENHDKILR

GRENHDKILR Elite Refuge Member

lynn lobb i wont talk smack to you its obvious your a women with a name like lynn and my daddy allways said have respect for women:l

2. Goosedad24

Goosedad24 Senior Refuge Member

Well, looks like it's over....good luck to the sharks!! It was a good series, and at least I can say the Chicken Wings sucked first ;)

3. GRENHDKILR

4. goosechaser

goosechaser Senior Refuge Member

Hey Lynn Lob,
    The pink wings fans started the trash talking first....secondly the Sharks MIGHT make the finals but I hate to tell you they will be beat. Like I said long ago the winner of the cup this year WILL come from the East. Congrats to the sharks they deserved to win this series.

Goosechaser

5. fowlmen

fowlmen Elite Refuge Member

Wings sucked first......YEAH.....We didnt about get swept in the series.The sharks just felt sorry for ya and let you win 2 games.

6. Goosedad24

No that didn't happen this year, but if I remember correctly, the Wings DID get swept last year...........and the av's took it to game 7 before losing to the same foe, that ladies and gentelmen is an equation for Sucking Red Wings :yes

And the RedWings have and always will SUCK, forever and ever, AMEN :dv :dv :yes

Edit: AV's lost to the wild, not the ducks, but they put up a fight, the wings just took it up the pooper

7. GRENHDKILR

ABOUT what does that mean you lost just like us

8. michiduck

michiduck Senior Refuge Member

well you dont remember correctly.... since according to your little false world the Avs would have taken the Mighty Ducks to 7 games in the second round when actually they lost in the first round to the Wild....

and the wings didn't suck first they sucked equally both in game 6 of the second round

IF there is a season next year i think you will see 2 totally different Wings and Avs teams... possibly 2 new coaches, a few less veterens for each team etc...

lets just hope there is another season, because I sure as hell cant stand the NBA

9. fowlmen

fowlmen Elite Refuge Member

Last year is last year.that doesnt mean nothing for this year.Count the cups and then tell me who sucks.........:D

10. Goosedad24

Every year, the red wings suck, even the years they were handed the cup, stole the cup, rightfully won the cup, yep they all add up to RED WINGS SUCK, all ten of em.........one day they will take the cup and re-engrave it to say Red Wings Suck :l :l :nutz

For the record, I earlier said the AV's took it to game 7 against the same foe, that was incorrect, not sure what I was thinking, except I finally get to leave work.

Red Wings are hummin my nutz right now!! :dv