Confederate Monument

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Aug 28, 2017.

1. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

And not at 3 am.

2. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Like I posted in another thread, lawlessness is the name of the game and the media is determining which to glorify and which to condemn....... Riots, vandalism, civil rights suppression is all good if you are wearing the right logo....

The_Duck_Master and API like this.
  3. Mud Duck

Mud Duck Elite Refuge Member

I have pictures of Lee, Jackson, and Stuart. in my man cave. Does that make me racist?

4. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

I wonder when they are going to start protesting the Army bases in the south? Fort Bragg, Jackson, Benning, Lee, Gordon etc...just to name a few. I wonder why our non - white troops aren't protesting working on these bases? Oh because they are decent people, nevermind.

YL03

5. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

YL, the only protesting I think I've gotten out of my sister is Fort Bliss being named Fort Bliss...

:dv:dv:dv

stevena198301 likes this.
  6. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

It really is a hole... She ADA?

7. rhpierce

My Bro-in-law is a Chief Warrant Officer...Apache pilot (she was too, but did her 6 and got out). Came back from Afghanistan this spring and was reassigned from Carson to Bliss. He's a CW-4

8. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Ahhh.... CAV. Gotcha. :tu

I spent 3 years there, and still go back often. ADA side, though. El Paso's one of those places I love and hate. I'd miss it some if I never went back. Now, Cloudcroft, that's a different story. I love that place.

9. rhpierce

Yes, sir...Stetson and spurs...though he's been with so many different units I'm not sure where he is now...Tigersharks, Reapers, Gunfighters (I think), and those are several years ago...was at Hood for a while...then Korea...then Carson...with either three or four deployments to Iraq/Afghanistan.

I know he had moved up enough to basically run the repair/maintenance group (I know, wrong terminology...hopefully you get the idea) and he was doing test/post-maintenance flights and pilot certifications at Carson. Same thing in Afghanistan, supposedly, but they were so short on pilots he wound up at an another base doing patrols/missions for a while.

10. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

We gotta get rid of those Pancho Villa, Crazy Horse, and John Brown statues, too.