Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

connors island clean up

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by gvilledux, Jan 28, 2009.

1. gvilledux

gvilledux Refuge Member

Ok OOSER's,

all you GA hunter's who come up and hunt Guntersville all dam season long, come clean up this Saturday, Jan. 31 at 10.00 am. Bring your boat, we are cleaning up the islands so the feds do not shut down Connor's islands next year.

I think it's only fair if some of ya'll help. Connor's islands was horrible this year thanks to OOSER's. and 80% of the hunting pressure came from GA hunters.

SO COME DO YOUR PART!!!!

2. whistlingwings

whistlingwings Refuge Member

Well he right because every time i hunted that place they were at least twenty GA hunters so please come and do your share.:tu

OK I KNOW HOW ALL YALL LIKE SKULL BOATS SO PLEASE NO SKULL BOATS.:grvn:grvn:l:l:fp

3. Paulito

Paulito New Member

where is conner's island? I made it over there once this year and would agree that the islands get very trashy. Whatever happened to at least policing your shell hulls. i think we came out of there with 3 leaf bags of trash off one island after that visit. Glad to hear you are getting something together. I do an annual clean up over here on allatoona each year and it is truely sad to see how we are treating our resources.

4. whistlingwings

OK YOU OOSER TEARDS, I HAD FUN CLEANING UP GA HUNTERS SH!T TODAY.....YALL NEED TO COME CLEAN UP SOON OR DONT HUNT THIS LAKE ANYMORE...

ITS A DAM SHAME THAT YALL CAN MAKE IT UP GUNTERSVILLE TO HUNT BUT CANT ALL GET TOGETHER AND HELP CLEAN UP :fp:fp:mad::scratch:tu

5. Bear101

Bear101 Senior Refuge Member

Post this on georgiawaterfowler.com You'll get more response there.

6. justice

justice Refuge Member

Ya, I'm sure all of the trash is from Georgia hunters, "IDIOT".

7. Hen-Slayer GA

Hen-Slayer GA Refuge Member

I would have probably helped if #1 I would have known about it #2 didn't have anything else planned that weekend #3 if you weren't such an arse.

I personally always take a few sacks with me and pick up all the junk ALL over the place, which in my opinion is probably from the fisherman.

8. justice

justice Refuge Member

Hen, don't even respond to this jackass. Obviously a bass fisherman wrote the comment. Even a retard would not have blamed "JUST" Georgia hunters for all of trash that their hunters left. I have never hunted the lake, but truely cannot believe these idiots. Obviously by Whistlingwings spelling, it's just a punk kid.

9. gvilledux

gvilledux Refuge Member

justice,
    i didnt see anything spelled wrong

10. whistlingwings

OK I GOT YOUR PUNK KID BUT DO ME ONE THING STAY YOUR ***** GA AND WE WONT HAVE NO MORE PROBLEMS THERE DIP ****.:tu:grvn:amen:no:fp