Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

connors island clean up

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by gvilledux, Jan 28, 2009.

1. whistlingwings

whistlingwings Refuge Member

dam g-villedux dont be so dam hard on the pore Ga hunters hell give time to load up there skull boats. O yea they wont show up any dam way so **** on them any dam way.:l:grvn:tu:bow:pra

2. justice

justice Refuge Member

Listen, why don't both of you retards go back to your bama site and hang with your own kind. Actually they are not your kind, I have hunted with plenty of bama hunters and they have all been great people. I don't know what trailer park you two came from, but just go back!!!! I bet if you talk to the site admin's, they could hook you guy's up with an inbred forum, just for you two very special people. Honestly clean you own sh#t up and be quiet, Georgian's can't stand b$tcher's.

3. gvilledux

gvilledux Refuge Member

why are you two blowing this out of proportion.....i'm simply saying " IF YOU ARE FROM GA AND HUNT GUNTERSVILLE LAKE, COME CLEAN HELP CLEAN"
    there has got to be a tech school somewhere in GA you can go to....:tu

4. whistlingwings

5. justice

justice Refuge Member

gville, I understand what you are saying, but the bottom line is that you came onto the Georgia forum and started calling out Georgia hunters!!! And then your retarded friend came on hee talking trash. I totally understand you wanting people to take responsibility for their actions, but not all of the trash came from Georgia hunters. You had a great idea posting and inviting for a clean up, and I'm sure that you didn't mean anything negative by it. But understand that responsible Georgia hunters are not going to be called out.

And as far as WW, I cannot even understand what you are saying, so once again "learn how to spell and maybe one day you can grow up to be a big boy. I know it's hard trying to understand all of these big words, but maybe this christmas you can ask your mommy for a dictionary. :amen

6. whistlingwings

:scratch:scratch:scratch

7. whistlingwings

Ok there has been 543 views on this post its going to end right here right now justice your going to stay your *** GA and I am going to stay my *** AL. If you will keep your *** GA from here on out and never bring your skull boat to Guntersville again and may i say never come and hunt in AL again. And o yea i am going to enjoy learning the dictionary. So justice deal or no deal you Ga bastert.:dv

8. justice

justice Refuge Member

WW, I'm not real sure what you are saying, but I think that you are trying to say that we should remain in our own states? I don't make deal's with retards!!! I will go where I want, when I want. I'm sure that deal works for you seeing as how you can't ride your bicycle that far. But I will make you this deal, you stay off of the Georgia site and I won't tell everyone on the Bama site what a tool you are.

9. whistlingwings

what the hell do i wont to do that for hell it to much fun worrying your *** to death so guess what no deal you bastert.:tu

10. Hot Dog

Hot Dog Senior Refuge Member

:tu:yes