Texas Flyway Forum Sponsors

Conor and cancer...

Discussion in 'Texas Flyway Forum' started by olepal, Jan 18, 2018.

1. olepal

olepal Elite Refuge Member

The little guy had 3rd round of chemo Tuesday night at midnight and was up playing at 4 am. He is a real fighter. Two year olds can be amazing. I was told I should keep this near the top. Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, and help in any way. The wife leaves Monday heading up to help with the other children.

https://www.gofundme.com/conors-medical-fund

olepal

2. Pastor

Pastor Senior Refuge Member

Praying for this youngen

3. olepal

4th round of chemo really kicked the little guy's butt. Then he got a bacterial infection and had to go back in the hospital. But he is still fighting. His parents (my son and D-I-L) are having a tough time. Thank you to all who continue to pray for Conor.

https://www.gofundme.com/conors-medical-fund

4. olepal

5. olepal

Update on Conor. Doctors met with my son and d-i-l this morning. In spite of all that has been done, the cancer has returned aggressively. Not much more can be done. We are all devastated at this point. Merian and I will fly out Wednesday to spend about a week up there. A lot of decisions yet to be made. Could be a week, could be a month, or more. No way to tell.
    I cannot thank you enough for the prayers, well wishes, and donations to the GoFundMe account. I'm sure we will bring him home to Texas when the inevitable happens. God bless each of you for what you have done in Conor's behalf.

olepal