Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Conservation or Activism.. this may cause a stir

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by Smackdown 870, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

Yeah and they used to drive their vehicles past you while you turkey hunted, and Would ride right on by right at prime deer time too.... most people I know who hunt there are not sad to see them go.

Not to
    Mention the fact that if people didn't know where it was, they do now, simply because you have to put your 2 cents into almost every thread written.

2. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

scotty, my brother and the other guys who had permission to hunt that property never turkey hunted there. there were not the only ones the owner let hunt there. I only deer hunted the property a couple times and know my brother told me they typically got in stand before sunrise and hunted all day unless they shot deer. there is good deer and turkey hunting on the entire lower shore. god forbid anyone post up anything about public hunting.

in regards to your comments about putting 2 cents in, god forbid you disagree with anyone who post up as you come across with an arrogant response about how great of a duck and turkey hunter and know one can hunt as great as you on public and if anyone else has success hunting on private they are not a great hunter and shouldn't be as proud of their hunt as it took more skill to on private.

you appear to like to make these strong type of comments on here and on the Marylandwhitetail site as well and maybe other sites I don't visit.

I think you have some issues and need to think about what you write and read it before you post or you will continue to have some issues communicating with folks.

3. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

I didn't say anyone was turkey hunting, I said people would drive through. They could be doing work on the property etc. I also didn't say it was your brother, but someone was hunting there.

4. Ruination

Ruination Senior Refuge Member

You guys are cute. I bet you would be pretty good friends off these sites.

5. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Might even get married.