Cop hating threads

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by 257 Roberts, Jun 1, 2014.

1. 257 Roberts

257 Roberts Refuge Member

What's with all the cop hating on here? Signed on this morning and the first thing I noticed was multiple threads on here attacking police officers.

2. DrakeStar

DrakeStar Elite Refuge Member

It's the off season.

3. 2eagles

2eagles Elite Refuge Member

There's a good chance these cop haters have had bad dealings with LEOs in the past. I'm sure any problems encountered were not the fault of our members because they would never do any thing wrong. They are the closest thing to Angels found here on Earth. Every cop shoots dogs and does nasty things to female suspects when no one is watching. Oh, and there is never a cop around when you need one because they are busy eating doughnuts. :doh

4. Hoagie

Hoagie Senior Refuge Member

Its the "in" thing now. Every one hates all cops.

5. KillerClyde

KillerClyde Banned

Its the citzens rising up againts tdheir oppressors. The foundation of the revolution, the cops will be the first ones taken out.

6. NCBADGES

NCBADGES North / South Carolina Flyway Moderator Moderator

....until they hear a bump in the night...then its 911 911 911 911 911 911. :l

ncb

7. itallushrt

itallushrt Elite Refuge Member

Too bad that bump in the night is 15 "heroes" in paramilitary gear ready to kick down the door on the wrong house on the wrong street so they can shoot a toy poodle and keep some 16 year old kid from possessing a whole joints worth of devil weed right after throwing a flash bang into the babies crib. :rolleyes:

8. duckmann

duckmann Elite Refuge Member

I don't HATE LEOs. I just don't TRUST them anymore. Too many are simply bullies in uniform today.

9. nohens

nohens Senior Refuge Member

Yep....I hardly ever come here cause of the bashing. It really is sad. Get the media side and nothing else. All these bada$$ bashers should apply for a LEO position.:bow

10. h2ofwlr

h2ofwlr Elite Refuge Member

Ding, ding, ding... Winner with a technical knockout in the 7th round.

Also the loss of our liberties. Meaning the no knock entries, the civial forfieture with no due process, Civil forfieture to fund the LEOs like the SE MO drug task force does, the grade school kid draws a photo of a gun at school and is suspended. It is not just the LEOS, but the bigger picture of the legal system too, and the biggest picture is the loss of our Consitutional rights.