Cop hating threads

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by 257 Roberts, Jun 1, 2014.

1. summerjack

summerjack Elite Refuge Member

Most cops were bullied in high school and thats why they became cops...

2. NCBADGES

NCBADGES North / South Carolina Flyway Moderator Moderator

Would it have been in their Freshman or Sophomore years...or maybe when they were Juniors?

I had no idea you knew me, or most cops, so well.

ncb

3. Vahunter

Vahunter Senior Refuge Member

My point is that there are way too many incidences of police harming innocent citizens and acting inappropriately generally.

The guy at Walmart or where ever you mentioned is not a public employee, he doesn't carry a gun, and he doesn't have the authority of the government behind him. Cops do; that means they're held to a higher standard.

You guys can try to condescend all you want. You're making a lame argument trying to explain the nonsense, the tragic nonsense really, of police in this country screwing up so badly that innocents are hurt or often killed.

4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

That comment screams to be substantiated. Do ya have credible data or just barking at the moon?

5. itallushrt

itallushrt Elite Refuge Member

6. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

First: In this forum if ya have an opinion that's okay. Please state it rather than just troll a link. :tu

Second: the second paragraph of the linked article seems to be the essence of the essay...

In the context of the essay, the quoted "statistics" say nothing other than "look at me". In other words... all are thanked to raise the level of the discussion. :tu