Cop Shoots Mother and Child

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by joe117, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Waterproof

Waterproof Elite Refuge Member

There are only a couple of exceptions for LEO's in Colorado and those are for ON DUTY and Uniformed Officers. Off Duty cannot carry anywhere that a CWP holder can't

Former with a medical retirement and now recenty recognized as an expert in Court concerning my legal opinion as testimony for firearms.

Well after me having to say the same thing three seperate times I was wondering if you were actually having some trouble reading and understanding

I am settled.

2. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

Yikes. Any state that has that written into law is being silly. Know of any actual prosecutions? It would make no sense to me that such nonaction would be prosecuted unless it was REALLY egregious.

3. KENNEDY63

Ah, so you're a consultant. :l :l

Carry on.

4. Waterproof

Yeah I am the worst from both sides now Kennedy. :dv :dv

5. KENNEDY63

:l :l :l

6. Flyby

Flyby Elite Refuge Member

Well Dadgum WP!!! Wish you'd have kept that to yourself. Here I was liking what you had to say, now I have to go back and start collecting YOUR QUOTES, TOO.:dv :p

Give me something good to add to my signature line.:dv

7. Waterproof

I would try to Flyby but unlike some people I don't try to shove my belief down someone elses throat about what should and should not be done if I have NO experience in it myself.

I may not be a proctologist but I have a pretty good idea when someone has their head so far up their arse that they are belching their own farts.

8. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Both sides of what? The Dept turns over everything. The DA has it. The woman is the other side. Discovery Rule says if she sues, she gets access to everything the DA has.

9. wigeonmeister

wigeonmeister Elite Refuge Member

The same supposed "right" most American people who glue themselves to the TV for all their info believe they have to classified information of upcoming military operations. If they don't get it exactly when they want it, they all become Joe105 and start screaming of another coverup and corruption.

I'm telling you, guys. Ignore that moron and he'll go away to try and figure out his 105CTi.

10. Flyby

Flyby Elite Refuge Member

That'll work. Thanks.:grvn :D :tu