Could the SCOTUS get us back to the good ol conservative ways?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Dec 4, 2017.

1. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

Are you calling people on here racists because they technically answered your question? Isn’t that against forum policy?

2. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

It's called human nature. Been going on since humans split off into different races. It will never change, but that doesn't mean the govt should force someone to associate with someone he/she does not want to associate with.

3. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Who agree with that?

4. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Hey friend help me, I need some piling on. Ha ha ha works for some folks I guess :)

5. stevena198301

I had heard that about you.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  6. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

I had an interesting conversation with a gay co-worker on the "discrimination" by wedding officiants. She was going on how they shouldn't be able to not marry them and it is discrimination, and on and on. At the end of her tirade, I said, "well I guess I need to lawyer up because my wife and I were discriminated against. Since we both were divorced a certain religion's minister declined to marry us because it was against their beliefs." The deflated look was priceless. My follow up question was "are their others that will marry you?". She answered yes. I asked" Why is it so important then to force someone to do something they don't believe in to make a point?" She had to get to a meeting suddenly.....

OneShotBandit and pintail2222 like this.
  7. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Congratulations... You're now THAT guy.

8. stevena198301

Love those convos! Surprised you didn’t receive a loud retort. Congrats!

9. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

It’s like the two gay guys in Colorado suing the cake baker. They guy offered them service to sell them his baked goods - but he didn’t want to specifically bake them a personal same sex wedding cake. They could have been Adults about it and take their business elsewhere. But they want the Government involved.

Take your business elsewhere - why would you want a wedding cake from someone who doesn’t want to bake it for you? What is your reaction going to be when you take your first bite and you pull a dark oily curly hair from you mouth? :eek:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    OneShotBandit, Bear and yellowlab03 like this.
  10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

If Gays want a Gay cake they should go to a Gay baker.

An athiest isn't required to listen to a Sunday Southern Baptist homily and by default requiring a baker to ignore his/her own beliefs is the same thing as forcing him/her to listen to a Gay "philosophy."

If this goes through are "Christian stores" going to be required to sell satanic related items? What about stores that cater to satanists and Gays. Are they going to be required to sell a line of clothing from Westboro Baptist?

After all...fair is fair.

Is Planned Parenthood going to be required to provide anti-abortion media?

Are DNC fund raiser sights also going to be required to collect and advertise for donations from Republicans?

Is BET going to be required to run The "Birth of a Nation" and KKK recruiting videos?

They must...they must.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017