Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

CRA Canadian Revenue Service

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by SCREENER, Mar 8, 2016.

1. SCREENER

SCREENER Senior Refuge Member

This is Canadas IRS.It has come to light that a major investment house used dubious tax schemes to shelter millions of dollars from the tax man.
    instead of prosecution the CRA in a secret deal waves all penaties and fines against all involved.If my memories are correct this is not the first case where similar instances have occurred.This from a Liberal Government that promised to protect the middle class.If this is not punished to the highest degree to all involved the Liberal Government will be known as not to believed in the future.Welcome to Canada

2. old duckman

old duckman New Member

Nothing new really, I learned a lonnnnnnnnng time ago , not to trust politicians, especially liberals, America please listen , your democrats are the same as our liberals!
    Screener ,

I would suggest to read the report, Fair Game, by Phil Morlock, it is about Algonquin Land Claim Area, if that doesn't,t get your blood pressure up nothing will! Thankyou, Lberals!!!

3. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

I hide money all the time within my corporations to avoid tax. Not a loophole. Just a well known business device. It allows me to pay taxes at a 18% rate instead of 40+ %. All legal.

Carry on.