Creation Museum

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by CharlieC, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

I agree to some degree, that most of us follow the religion we were raised with. But, Why exactly is the Muslim religion prehistoric???

Very similar to Jewish and Christian beliefs... Fanaticism is dangerous in any religion, and the same goes with the Muslim religion.

My only qualms with the Muslim religion as a whole is, that they are not more outspoken against the terrorist fanaticism. The American Muslims especially should be outspoken as a group, and attempt to raise money to stop it.

As individuals, the Muslims I have known have been very generous, and less likely to break the rules of their religion (which includes the 10 Commandments or at least a variation of them).

Yes, to some degree we are a product of our upbringing, and that encompasses much more than religion... I just wonder how many of the suicide bombers have lost their families, or had a decent family upbringing???

2. tubshooter

tubshooter Elite Refuge Member

Sorry, I used the term loosely. I know it isn't prehistoric in the real sense of the word. It's just very regressive. It epitomizes the very worst of religon and the world would be a much better and elightened place with it.

3. havenhunter

havenhunter Elite Refuge Member

both beliefs are equally wrong with different behavioral outcomes.