Crime Alert - Hamlin / Elliott SWA

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by snowgoosegear, Oct 10, 2016.

1. snowgoosegear

snowgoosegear Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Gear stolen from truck and truck vandalized at Hamlin on Saturday afternoon (10/8). When we checked in there was a white honda pilot in the lot and someone was checked into the youth pond (pond 2). My dad, brother inlaw and I checked into pond 1 (the furthest walk) and another group checked into pond 3. When we went out to pond 1 there were guys set up there and we asked them to move to the pond they were checked into. We helped them pick up their decoys and then they left the area. When we returned to our truck gear was stolen out of the bed of the truck and they had keyed just about every panel of our truck. Luckily the game warden was there and took the full report.

Looking for 2 caucasian males in late teens early 20's. One was approximately 6'-6'2" with blonde hair and slim build. The other had dark hair & was appoximately 5'8 with medium build. They had flocked dakota decoy mallard decoys, flocked dakota decoy canada goose floaters, teal decoys and a baby mojo spinning wing decoy. They were wearing sitka camo shirts and one of them had a browning shotgun - don't remember what the other had. They were driving a white honda pilot.

In addition to stealing gear and vandalizing my truck they also violated game laws by removing their check in cards from the check station.

If you have any info please feel free to send me a private message or call the brush CPW office at (970) 842-6300.

Thanks! Lee

2. Fowl-Action

Fowl-Action Senior Refuge Member

Sorry to hear that, I hunt a lot of the public spots around that area and will keep a look out for them in the future. It sad that we all cant just get along.

3. snowgoosegear

Appreciate it - thanks!

4. snowgoosegear

Someone else talked to these guys and apparently they are from Littleton. Please keep an eye out this weekend - will be a lot of guys out chasing ditch chickens