Custom Bags by Diane

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by EWUEagles, May 11, 2015.

1. EWUEagles

EWUEagles Senior Refuge Member

So I have read a lot of reviews about her work, mostly about her lack of response once you order bags. I was on her website and noticed a 2014 flyer but nothing for 2015 so I emailed her. She got back to me that day and said that not only are the 2014 prices still honored but so was her sales flyer. I also asked if she had goose bags in stock and she said they were. I ordered them on a Monday and by Friday afternoon they were at my house. Great quality and I will say I was very happy about how quickly she responded to my emails. I will be ordering more stuff from her soon.

2. Rick Hall

Rick Hall Elite Refuge Member

It's good to hear she's up and running. Don't know what went awry in her life for a time, but she was great to deal with years ago. Actually sent me a very well made bag with an invoice, instead of accepting payment before I'd seen it. Hope things have turned around for good.

3. A-5pemberton

A-5pemberton Senior Refuge Member

Bad stories are easy to find about her. Don't know her personally, but being from Jersey....I get some bags from her every year at Tuckerton. Nice person and the quality of her bags can't be beat.

The truth is....go anywhere in the business world....service, food...what have you and have a great experience, you tell maybe a few friends.
    Have a bad experience and you tell not only every friend...acquaintance, but people in line at the market....hell.....probably people at redlights:D.
    I have even heard that people actually complain on the internet:joker

4. ksgoosekilr

ksgoosekilr Elite Refuge Member

She does have a bunch of bags on eBay as well :tu haven't tried any but they appear to be quality bags

5. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

I got some of her bags back in 1995 or so. There is no better slotted bag made.

6. creed coaltrain

creed coaltrain New Member

I bought 3 bags many years ago and had no problems at all. those older bags did not have drains in the bottom but a knife fixed that. I ordered a couple more two weeks ago off ebay. they were shipped the same day as the order was placed. free shipping. they now have bottom drains. I have absolutely no complaints. I realize that there may have been some issues at some point in the past....but I never had any problems. very high quality bags. I would order more in a heartbeat.

7. MJ

MJ Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

I've purchased several bags over the years from Diane. Never had a problem. It's well documented that at one time she had some problems here and it appears she has changed her business model. Quality products at a reasonable price.

8. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member

I carved my Grandson 6 Greenies and the bags I could find were far too big for them. I contacted Dianne, gave her the measurements I wanted and when I received the bag it was perfect. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

9. mmayes

mmayes Diver Forum Mod Moderator

Curiously without me looking her up what are her slotted bags for ducks running (6&12) and will they fit a super mag G&H with no trouble or do you have get some type of larger size. Please excuse my ignorance of her products.

Mayes

10. RoyB

RoyB Elite Refuge Member

There are prices on E-bay for her products. Type in slotted decoy bags in the search. Her products are all in a tan color. Go to the product description link and the details are there It will not be listed as "Diane" but pretty easy to figure out what bags are hers.

Good luck with you quest. I have a friend who has several slotted bags and no issues. Good quality product.