Decoy Forum Sponsors

Custom Bags by Diane

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by EWUEagles, May 11, 2015.

1. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

I have some of her silo bags, over 12 years old. VERY solid stuff. Her quality was never in question, just her ability to deliver. If she got that figured out, she will do well.

2. NOLUCK

NOLUCK Senior Refuge Member

I have 40+ of her bags and they are great. Several guys I know have started using her bags. I just had another custom sized goose gunwale bag made and it was exactly what I asked for and even being a custom size I had it in a timely manner

3. Dan Mallia

Dan Mallia Elite Refuge Member

Same experience here.

I have bags that are over 10 years old with zero issues. :tu

4. EWUEagles

EWUEagles Senior Refuge Member

I would check out her website. She has duck bags for teal up to super mags and she will also do custom sizes. She also has options like zipper tops and mesh bottoms. If you have a specific size you want to see I bet a quick email to her and you would have your answer.

5. tsmart

tsmart Elite Refuge Member

I E-mailed her 2 days ago.
    No response yet.

T.

6. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

7. QuackAttack2

QuackAttack2 Elite Refuge Member

Scotty- you'll be even more impressed once you see how well the bags hold up to use. Like so many others, my experience with her has a roller coaster ride.
    I certainly dished out my share of critisizim when she fell down, so I think it's only fair to praise her now. I noticed a few months ago that she was selling her bags on Ebay, and I'm happy to report that I've purchased some new bags [through Ebay], and everything has gone very smoothly.
    I have purchased three different brands of slotted bags over the years, and her stuff is head and shoulders better than the others. Glad to hear she's back on track again.
    Now, if she'd just include a photo of "herself", like in the old days....:dv:grvn
    RB

8. tgs

tgs Senior Refuge Member

Nice to see a positive post about Diane. I have 6 of her 12 slot bags, some going on 8 years :tu Bags that stand on their own sure do make retrieving long-lines a whole lot easier!

Nice product at a reasonable price.

9. tsmart

tsmart Elite Refuge Member

Wonder if she can add a shoulder strap to a bag?

T.

10. itallushrt

itallushrt Elite Refuge Member

I am in the market for some new duck decoy bags and would like to give Diane a shot.

Can anyone tell me which size of her bags best fit herters size 72 duck decoys?

thanks!