Decoy Forum Sponsors

Custom Bags by Diane

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by EWUEagles, May 11, 2015.

1. tsmart

tsmart Elite Refuge Member

E-mailed a question to her today.
    Got a VERY quick response...

Dropped my order in the USPS today at lunch.... :tu
    Looking forward to checking these bags out. May have to switch all of mine over, if they are as good as y'all say.

T.

2. Clayton

Clayton Moderator Moderator

I have about 8 6-slot bags that are around 10 years old from her with zero issues.

3. rlh

rlh Senior Refuge Member

I was introduced to her bags about 20 years ago. Glad she is still in business.

Thanks.

4. drahthaarducker

drahthaarducker Elite Refuge Member

I have a teal bag that I still have, I had the goose shell bags that held up well.
    The 6 slot goose bags were repaired 3x in 3 years , I threw them away.
    As far as getting an order and service
    Caveat Emptor …………………………….

5. tsmart

Send my order by mail on Friday 5-15 (from NC to NJ)
    Just got e-mail from USPS saying it shipped today (5-19)
    Should be here by Friday, so it looks.
    So far - I'm impressed with the service!

Will let ya know. :tu

T.

6. tsmart

Arrived today (5-21) a day earlier than expect.
    7 days turn around, from time of mailing order in - until the time I received the bag.
    Pretty darn quick!

Bag looks good. :tu
    Order was spot on (sewn pouches to bottom/zipper top). :tu
    I'll put it through the paces this fall.

T.

7. Vandy Grift

Vandy Grift Refuge Member

I just wanted to add my two cents to this thread because I had ordered a bag from Diane and it was only after I had placed my order that I discovered some of the old threads where people were having some issues getting their product. I have to admit I got a little nervous.

I emailed Diane 12/30 with a question about bag dimensions and received an almost immediate response. After a couple of questions back-and-forth I placed an order. I ordered the giant six slot Honker bag but I wanted it 1 inch taller than the normal dimensions, and I also wanted the zippered lid. So it was a true custom order. As I said, I ordered the bag 12/30 and it arrived today (1/7).

The bag looks extremely well-made, and the pockets are so spacious I could probably get two decoys in each pocket if I had to. The height is perfect for these one piece honkers with non-removable heads.

Not much else to say other then if there were issues in the past they appear to be taken care of. I'm extremely satisfied with the quality of the bag, and even before I had read about past issues I never imagined I would get it so fast. I will definitely be ordering more without hesitation.

8. Pot Hole

Pot Hole Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I'll throw in my kudos for Diane as well. I've been using her bags for several years now and can vouch for their construction and versatility. I use them for not only decoys, but other gear as well. I ordered a couple more this past fall and received them within 4-days of my online order. You can't get anything online much faster than that. I expect she gets pretty busy certain times of the year and as a result it may delay some shipments, but based on my dealings with her, I would have to give her 5 stars for quality and service.

callinfowl likes this.
  9. Ringbill

Ringbill Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

I've got a number of 'old bags' & they just continue to hold up very well.

Ringbill

LA in ATL and callinfowl like this.
  10. wingmatt

wingmatt Elite Refuge Member

... another update on Diane's decoy bags. I was going to replace a couple ancient avery ones and decided to try one bag from her. Most places give you options of 6 or 12 slot bags, but you can also order 8 or 10 slot bags from her. I decided to try an 8-slot one, with pouches and a zip top. I'm impressed - excellent quality, and it took maybe 3 weeks from when I ordered. I'll be getting a couple more from her!