Custom call makers...

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by Goose Isle Gunner, May 7, 2017.

1. Albino Woodie

Albino Woodie Senior Refuge Member

So you are the owner of those calls. I saw him post them not long ago. That buckeye is awesome! Mr. Eason makes a great call and awesome to work with. Heres the buckeye/frosted black acrylic call he just finished for me today.

Attached Files:

Goose Isle Gunner likes this.
  2. mazenblue

mazenblue Refuge Member

Rick Perry of Winglock calls makes some great calls.

dukkalr likes this.
  3. marshwater

marshwater New Member

I made calls under the name Wetdreamin' for awhile but got heat from family. sounds nasty. so I changed to Easy Limits. I quit about 2 yrs ago but had them in all the southwest Cabelas and did many for D.U. chapters here in texas. There are so many really good call makers out there that finding a really good looking call that sounds great isnt hard to find. Go to Tho forums or call collectors assoc. of america and look at what they do. My wife carved my calls for contests and won first and second places in the amateur div. Brian Byers, Brian Meyers, Ron Gould and just many others. You can get in on the ground floor with some new call makers that make great calls. It made me feel good when I sold calls on a boat ramp or parking lot and guys would take a famous call makers plastic call off their lanyard and put mine in its place. If you make your own you can make them sound like you want, not what some others think you want.

4. Tdawg5664

Tdawg5664 Refuge Member

Northern custom calls out of idaho make great duck calls

5. Goose Isle Gunner

Goose Isle Gunner Elite Refuge Member

Another Eason...
    10306.jpeg
    Big leaf maple and blackwood. Still open to suggestions guys.

6. Wiscoduckhunt

Wiscoduckhunt Refuge Member

Huge fan of Cadence Calls. Just got a CDC and Closer. Quality and sound are outstanding. I will throw that closer up against any call. It is amazing. CDC definitely on loud end for a everyday do all call, but still has a use for in the field.

7. how45hard

how45hard Senior Refuge Member

I use to be partial to ducklander but their calls gave gotten too flashy for my taste. Committed custom calls is my favorite.

8. choc24/7

choc24/7 Elite Refuge Member

randy at cold front makes a real nice call. i also just got a very nice call from allen bliven

9. Albino Woodie

Albino Woodie Senior Refuge Member

Charles at Cadence makes some killer calls. I keep a Cadence on the lanyard, Special was my go to call last season. If you haven't tried one i highly recommend trying a Special.

10. Matthew Taylor

Matthew Taylor New Member

My son and I make calls. Called Taylor Calls. Have a look

Attached Files: