Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by DuckFan, Aug 8, 2018.
Posting this for all of you welfare hunters out there.
In the spirit of the Mike's Hard Lemonade thread.
Some good advice, especially #12
Will Rogers, who died on August 15, 1935 in a plane crash in Alaska with bush pilot Wiley Post, was one of the greatest political country/cowboy sages this country has ever known. Some of his sayings:
1. Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco.
2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
3. There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
5. Always drink upstream from the herd.
6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back into your pocket.
8. There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to “piddle” on the electric fence and find out for themselves.
9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
10. If you’re riding’ ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it’s still there.
11. Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier’n puttin’ it back.
12. After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you’re full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
KB............dont you fish on public waterways? Welfare fisherman................
He usually fishes behind a gate too. Elitist all the way around. Sickening really.
I just want to make sure I understand your definitions. A welfare Hunter is someone who hunts on public WMAs or Refuges. Right?
Does that mean if someone goes fishing on Don Pedro or New Malones they are a welfare fisherman?
How about the guy who goes deer hunting in the National Forest; its subsidized area so he must be a welfare deer hunter?
Watch out for driving on public, subsidized highway 120 -- welfare driver!
Nope, behind locked gates to keep the riff raff out. My fishing is better than yours also. Sorry to disappoint.
I pay thousands of dollars in Reg fee's for all my vehicles, fuel taxes, just like everyone else.
When was the last time your “better fishing” resulted in this
Typical Fuge BS. I think its funny that nobody mentions content, only me. Typical of welfare recipients in every corner of our society. If I don't like the way you are running things that is basically free then I will insult you on a public forum endlessly. I won't use my real name, god knows I don't want you know who I am. That makes you the ANTIFA of the duck hunting world. Gimme Gimme Gimme.
All you have to do is read hundreds of posts for the past 15 years on this very forum. Facts are facts.
Only this place would complain about more hunter access.