CWA - GREAT Membership Offer! Join/Renew, Get 2nd Membership Free, Plus 2 Stainless Steel Mugs

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by DuckFan, Mar 5, 2018.

1. DuckFan

DuckFan Elite Refuge Member

There is plenty to read in CWA mag for ALL hunters, Regardless if you hunt Public or private lands...

Good articles this past edition including a hunt in Australia, and tips for better shooting.

Then a report on the efforts of all those involved in the wood duck program.

An update on the Pacific Flyway center....

An intro to E Collars article.....

Add in a nice article from a surgeon about shoulders...

Plenty of variety for all. Some great member photos too as well

For $35 you have an opportunity to join an organization that works for CA Hunters, and our memberships are needed to be sure our collective voice as Hunters is heard. That alone can not be understated.

It’s a great offer to make your $35 go further than before, with a second membership free plus some gifts.

CWA has my full support. Join, get involved and you will find out just how important CWA is to our continued hunting tradition...

Thanks for all of you that are members and I encourage you to use this offer to reach out to so many others and help them become members as well.

Quack on....

letmwurk likes this.
  2. chubby

chubby Senior Refuge Member

Or, go to a dinner. You get a free membership.

3. blackdog58

blackdog58 Elite Refuge Member

Understand some of what's been written. But I agree with Rick. We need stronger membership. More involvement. More votes. Membership money isn't making the organization any money. But when CWA visits the capital, and I've been on those visits, membership numbers mean a lot. I think everyone can understand that.

Join up. Be a voice.

LimitsOnRuddys, Ryan and DuckFan like this.
  4. H2O FWLR - 2705

H2O FWLR - 2705 Senior Refuge Member

Bump...great membership offer.

5. DuckFan

DuckFan Elite Refuge Member

6. Scott McMorrow

Scott McMorrow Senior Refuge Member

Just re-upped my membership. Great use of $35 bucks. And a big shout out to Jeff Smith and the kick*** hunt program, and of course to Mark Hennelly and his team for their relentless support of our cause. And to George Oberstadt for all he does to get new hunters hunting. Also, Holly Heyser rocks as the magazine editor. Not to mention the great habitat work CWA does, including Chadd Santerre's work in the North Valley. Good stuff for all of us.

Big thanks to all at CWA.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    DuckFan likes this.