Dakota packable decoys

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by JKDtraditional, Sep 7, 2017.

1. JKDtraditional

JKDtraditional New Member

Has anybody gotten their hands on these yet? I ordered a dozen to test out. Viewing pictures and videos, they look just as good as the hardbodies. I'll be interested to see how well they hold up.

2. Green Duck Truck

Green Duck Truck Washington State Moderator Moderator

"They look just as good as the hardbodies" can have a positive or negative spin to it. If they look like the originals, I'll pass. Just my opinion. :yes

Billy Bob likes this.
  3. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Every decoy is packable.

4. JKDtraditional

First two responses, irrelevant to my original post, come from, "moderators." Thanks fellas...

5. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Well, you ALREADY ordered them. Kinda doesn't matter what opinions are. The time to ask for opinions is BEFORE you order them.

bustsducks likes this.
  6. JKDtraditional

Good job capitalizing the words that you felt were necessary to put emphasis on. I don't believe that I would've understood your point otherwise. I also find it interesting how you took it upon yourself to educate me on opinions, and at what point they should matter to me.

Can you direct me to the source of information where you were educated about the appropriate method for moderating and managing an online form? The conduct I have experienced here is exemplary.

brentbullets likes this.
  7. Native NV Ducker

No, we Moderators are all home schooled. That way, we aren't influenced by excessive social interaction. Prom is an awkward time, however.

One thing you might have missed out on, however. This is a public forum, and when you post here, ALL kinds of posts and opinions may show up. (For future reference)

8. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

Inflatables are nice but not when they look like a dakota mallard.

9. Native NV Ducker

If so, a very thin skinned one.

10. Rangerbob

Rangerbob Senior Refuge Member

What a great way to introduce yourself to this forum. Might want to read " How to win friends and influence people"!:nutz