Deadline for Big Game Applications

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Widgnwhacker, Jun 6, 2001.

1. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Ok Gang ,

Remember Tuesday 12 June is the deadline to have all your Big Game hunt applications mailed to Fish and Game. Good Luck to all that are applying for Fall hunts!!!

Widgnwhacker

MAY YOUR DOG NEVER EAT YOUR DUCKS!!!!!!!
    :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

2. d tree's

d tree's Elite Refuge Member

well I guess there is always next year, good luck widg, I hope you get your bull tag . by the way school is going good and a buddy of mine fished the 10 10 trench off dego and had 12 albies and 21 yellows for 3 anglers, there comin!!!!

3. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Derek,

Thanks!! I decided that we want to go Elk Hunting period so, we just put in for Cow..
    I hate getting the Ol Pink slip and a better luck next time. Glad to hear school is going ok. My buddy in S.D. went out yesterday and got 14 Ablies on the troll. No bait fish. Mexican Flag and Green and Yellow, were the hot ticket for them. No yellowtail. Can't wait for my 4 day in August!!

Widgnwhacker

MAY YOUR DOG NEVER EAT YOUR DUCKS!!!!!!!
    :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

4. d tree's

d tree's Elite Refuge Member

yeah i hear ya hard to beat elk meat, Delicous but as a res its gotta be hard to resist going for the huge AZ racks you guys have !!! any ways send me an e-mail of your schedule again im runing the boat fri, sat,sunday nights twilight fishing 6 to 11 pm and its not tuna fishing but its still fun mostly sand bass cuda and afew nice flatties also those pesky WSB decided to bite the last couple of days !!! let me know .D :D