Death very thought provoking, I will try to do this if I am terminal

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Oct 7, 2014.

1. fatlab

fatlab Elite Refuge Member

This is a classic misunderstanding of the gospel and of Christian theology. By this logic you lose your salvation every time you sin. Read up on the doctrine of justification, read the book of hebrews. Sacrifice is offered once for all sins.

No one is sent to hell for specific sins. The bible teaches that humanity inherited a sin nature from adam (romans 5) and is born spiritually dead and will reap that inheritance, namely hell. (ephesians 2, John 3) There is no single sin that condemns, all are born condemned and the sins we commit are fruit of that sinful nature. This is why Jesus says 'you must be born again'. That happens once, no need to be born again every time you continue to sin after.

2. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

What happens if she takes the kill pill, swallows it, repents before the pill takes affect.

Would repenting be good to go if genuine?

Is she in or out?

3. marsh fox

marsh fox Banned

In all things God works for the good of those who love him (Rom. 8:28).
    Dying is God?s call, not yours where ever did people ever get that idea.
    when God wants you to come home, God will come and get you. Until then, you keep living and believe that God will take care of you.

4. marsh fox

marsh fox Banned

Its a sin preemeditated murder own way call it what you want its wrong and not mans decision its God who decides.

5. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

Spot on

6. Uncle Bubba

Uncle Bubba Senior Refuge Member

Update on the lady wanting to kill herself:
    Seems like she has had a change of heart and will not kill herself on Saturday as planned.
    She says that she still has a good life and will postpone taking the pill until her health deteriorates to a worse state.

Brittany Maynard, who suffers from terminal brain cancer, shocked the world when she recently announced that she would be willingly ending her life on November 1, but in a new video released Wednesday, the 29 year old said that she might wait a bit longer.
    While she made it clear that she still plans to end her life before getting too sick, Maynard, who suffers from stage IV glioblastoma multiform, claimed that this might not be the right time after all.
    ?I still feel good enough and I still have enough joy and I still laugh and smile with my family and friends enough that it doesn?t seem like the right time right now,? she said. ?But it will come, because I feel myself getting sicker. It?s happening each week.?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...his-video-evidence-that-she-changed-her-mind/

7. marsh fox

marsh fox Banned

May be she read her bible or perhaps some posts on this thread. never underestimate the power of prayer. ;)

8. H2OFOWL

H2OFOWL Elite Refuge Member

Why do you feel the need to force your christian beliefs upon others?

9. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

UHmmm this is a Christian forum. If you don't believe why do you feel the need to post here?

Also, he it making a point. He is not forcing his beliefs on anyone.

10. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

I started this thread on the Main page and you guys got it drug over here. :dv