Boats & Blinds Forum Sponsors

Decoy cart

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by joel winters, Nov 3, 2018.

1. joel winters

joel winters New Member

Hey guys trying to find a decoy cart for goose hunting. I currently have an old marshland unit that’s been breaking quite often. It came with a bag that buckled to cart which holds about 20 full body seeks and feet. Is there anything comparable out there now I haven’t seen anything on line thanks inadvance

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

3. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

Decoycartz.com if they are still in business. I have the Rogers one and you can carry quite a few decoys as long as they're bagged.

4. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

That company makes a nice looking cart, but they sure are proud of it. Not that it isn't worth it.

freefall likes this.
  5. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

Yes they are. I think you can buy just the cart/bag and build the rest yourself to save a little.

6. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Received the new Macks catalog the other day. It had a 4-wheel cart with big wheels on it, for deer carrying. Looked nice. May be worth looking at. I don't recall the price. Looked kinda like a yard cart.

7. lucky_man

lucky_man Senior Refuge Member

I agree with the Roger's brand decoy cart. I made the mistake of trying to use just a standard deer cart...FAIL. Wasn't nearly wide enough and my bag kept sliding off to the side and the wheels were rubbing by bag.

freefall and stevena198301 like this.
  8. Rangerbob

Rangerbob Senior Refuge Member

I used my Rogers cart for the 1st time this weekend and was very happy with the way it preformed. We loaded it down with 3dz super mag dekes, 2 layouts, guns & shell bags, just guessing roughly 200#. Took appx 1/2mi walk into a mgmt. area. It was easily pulled by 1, pretty good considering I am 70yr and my partner is 65yr.

9. lucky_man

lucky_man Senior Refuge Member

Hope when I get 70 I can still get out there and hoof it in when I need to.

PorkChop and stevena198301 like this.
  10. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Watched the video on the Roger's cart. If ever I need a cart, I'm going for it. The large one. I've recomennded to guys in the past ,that if they are on a budget to look at a kid jogger etc at Good Will etc for $20. I would rather see a guy save up his $$$ over the off season and get a large Roger's Cart. Do it right the first time and be set for the rest of your hunting career. Also, you old guys and young ones too. A cart like that at a hunting camp could also save a guy's life, to evacuate a guy who is having a heart attack , or is injured some other way.