Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Deleted Post! Prime Hook Blind as seen from roadway.

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by Dizzy Duck, Dec 20, 2008.

1. straitmeat72

straitmeat72 Elite Refuge Member

I think we have a winner, like I said in another post

its all good til it goes bad

2. kvcanvasback

kvcanvasback Senior Refuge Member

Can We quit beating this dead horse and move on.We have drawings for blinds in Pa as well and we have the same problems. Who cares about a picture! You shpild just admire what the picture stands for that there is waterfowl abound on public land at times. That doesn't mean when you pull that site it will be like that, if it was it would be called killing not hunting and to me that isn't what we enjoy here on the fuge! Please end this now! Merrrry Xmas:amen

3. jkryspin

jkryspin Elite Refuge Member

Please start promoting how well the PA blind site lotteries are doing, with specifics to locations as well.

Thanks.

4. straitmeat72

and pictures,

5. Delaware Jim

Delaware Jim Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, I am pretty sure we were done. :doh And you do realize there are 10 times the post in this 1 thread than you have total. Maybe you should stay in PA too.

6. Doemsomedamage

Doemsomedamage Elite Refuge Member

You don't say.:nutz Well contact Dizzy Duck and show him around..he loves takin his camera and cyber scoutin places he don't hunt for here and other websites...maybe he can post em on the PA forum where he belongs.:l:flame

I hope allan or scotty bring him to the drawing, better yet have em meet you there..words out.:reader

Happy Kwanza

7. straitmeat72

well put:tu

8. stickbowaterfowler

stickbowaterfowler Senior Refuge Member

Spoken like a true SMIB.... LOL

9. Dizzy Duck

Dizzy Duck Elite Refuge Member

"Happy Kwanza" ! And what is this? Some sort of "racial" comment?
    If your going to use this you could at least learn to spell it! Is this a required subject you have chosen to learn since "Delaware Joe" has been picked to join the Obama club? You are starting to show true "Liberal" colors with expressions like "cyber scoutin places he don't hunt" instead of "cyberscouting for places he doesn't hunt" so it doesn't sound like you came out of the "hood".

You really shouldn't tell or make up lies about people you know nothing about and mislead others with your pom-pass spewing of hatred. It certainly doesn't reflect your demeanor very well.

And this: "I hope allan or scotty bring him to the drawing, better yet have em meet you there".....

Is this some kind of threat? Are you now angry with Allan and Scotty simply because they are compassionate enough to accept someones apology for making a mistake and not understanding the pressure Delaware is under from hunters?

And this: words out.:reader" Are you composing a "hit list" or know of such to threaten me or/and others?

I sincerely hope that was a verbal blunder on your part or you might find your self in serious Federal trouble for making public threats to individuals on the Internet. You could cause David, who has been outstanding and makes this forum free of charge for you to use and enjoy, a lot of trouble and even the loss of this website. Or do you even care?

It's one thing to "strut your stuff" and "stroke your ego" but not at the expense of others!

I see that you are a young 33 years old! You should realize that I and a lot of other folks on here have been Duck Hunting well before you were even thought of. Perhaps you should have a little more respect for those folks, even if not for me, by not saying things you know nothing about or jeopardizing the exisitence of this forum with idle threats.

I Invite you visit the PA or even my true home forum from Texas and see if you can find any post's that include any mention to hatred or dismay towards out of state visiting hunters, photographers or naturalist!

"Then ask yourself if you are a true Duck Hunter, Waterfowler and Sportsman or just a simple Duck Killer"

Dizzy

10. macmachine

macmachine Senior Refuge Member