Delta Adopt-a-Pothole Fundraiser Challenge

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Widgnwhacker, Apr 5, 2002.

1. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Arizona Fellow Sportsmen and Women ,

Looks like we have been challenged to see what state forum can raise the most money for the Delta Adopt-a-Pothole Program. Well lets take this one on and show the rest of the world of Waterfowling what little Ol' Arizona can do. I will collect all monies and forward to Delta. Make your checks out to ( Delta Waterfowl ) and I will send them in to Delta in the name of the Arizona Forum at the Refuge . For every donation of $25.00 donation you will recieve their magazine and a donor certificate. I believe that we can raise enough with our members here to get our own Pothole :D Lets do it!!

WW

Send your donations to me :
    Jeff Wallis
    P.O. Box 5852
    Yuma , Az. 85366-5852

2. Widgnwhacker

Ok Gang,

I will be the first , I will give my $25.00 dollars. Who is gonna second the motion??

WW

3. Chance

Chance Refuge Member

OK I'm in. The check will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Frank Chance

4. Widgnwhacker

Thanks Chance !! ,

Ok guys lets get the ball rolling on this. The money is money that will be well spent and benefit the ducks and us as hunters.

WW

5. Widgnwhacker

Chance ,

Got your check today thanks!!:D I can't believe that this thread has been viewed over 50 times and you and I are the only ones who have stepped up to the plate to help the ducks. Come on people lets get with it!!

WW

6. Chance

Chance Refuge Member

You know with the drought conditions we're facing around here we may be in for some pretty tough hunting for a while. Now's the time when we need people to step up and do whatever we can for the habitat. I've been a member of Delta for a couple of years now and think it's a pretty good organization.

7. Widgnwhacker

Chance ,

I am with you 100% on that one. I will hang on to your check and wait this out to see how our fellow Zonies pull together on this one? Come on guys Duck season ends and you all disappear?

WW

8. AzSprig1

AzSprig1 Guest

Sorry I have been absent for a while from the forum, I have been buried at work and at home. I am behind the Delta pothole idea 100% and the check will be sent within the next week, just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and do know about the fund raiser. Give me a call sometime and we will get together in Phoenix and intro the families. Don't forget, you need to get your wife to a ball game soon !

9. Widgnwhacker

Rick ,

Good to see ya Bro , I new that you were probably busy. Thanks for steppin up to the plate on this one with Chance and myself. That is 3 of us Zonies now , hopefully we will see more step up to the challenge soon. I know we can make a difference and also put Arizona Forum on a Pothole somewhere in the Pothole Region of Duckland !!:D :D

WW

10. SNIPEKLR

SNIPEKLR Refuge Member

How short are we for a pothole system? My company will more than likely sponsor but need to get a picutre of the pothole and a letter of contibution. (I am one of the owners just need to clear it with my partner) what I will probably do is match what ever the company puts in thus giving more money to the project. But I am a competative person and would definately like to blow the other forums away. please let me know?