Delta Adopt-a-Pothole Fundraiser Challenge

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Widgnwhacker, Apr 5, 2002.

1. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Snipeklr

Have Azsprig give me a buzz , he said he wanted in but haven't heard back from him. Also you had mentioned of sending a personal check are you still interested in doing that? Let me know and thanks again to you and your company !!:D

WW

2. SNIPEKLR

SNIPEKLR Refuge Member

I'LL MENTION IT TO HIM WE GO UP FOR TURKEY THIS WEEKEND....I'M STILL GOING TO SEND A PERSONAL CHECK BUT HAD SOME UNFORSEEN MEDICAL EXPENSES COME UP BUT I THINK I CAN STILL MAKE THE PROMISED AMOUNT...I'LL KNOW MORE AFTER MY WIFE GETS DONE WITH THE BOOKS.....I'LL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I GET BACK FROM MY TURKEY HUNT.

3. SNIPEKLR

SNIPEKLR Refuge Member

JEFF,

HERE'S AN IDEA.......I HAVE A BRAND NEW SPOTTING SCOPE...STILL IN THE BOX.....A GUY IN MY OFFICE COMPLEX IS A DISTRIBUTOR OF THESE SPOTTING SCOPES....HE IS WILLING TO PUT IT UP FOR A RAFFLE AS LONG A HE CAN RECOVER THE ACTUAL COST WHICH IS 70$.....THE SCOPE IS MADE BY VANGUARD...COMES IN AN ALUMINUMN HARD CASE WITH TRIPOD AND A SOFTCASE WITH SHOULDER STRAP.....IT IS A 25X60 SCOPE

MY THOUGHT IS TO PUT IT UP FOR A RAFFLE AND ALL REMAINING PROCEEDS CAN GO TO DELTA. IF WE CANPOST A RAFFLE ON THE MAIN FORUMN, TURKEY FORUMN CALIFORNIA FORUMN WE CAN PROBABLY RAISE A HEATHLY SUM OF MONEY FOR DELTA...

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

:D :D :D

4. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Snipeklr ,

Hey as far as your part of the Delta deal just send a check for $25.00 if ya can. Now on the raffle deal for the scope, that would be something that we would have to get approval from David. I will pass it on to him and see what happens..

WW