Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Delta Chapter

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by Duane Read, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Duane Read

Duane Read Refuge Member

Hey guys my name is Duane and i live about 15 minutes south of Pocomoke in Virginia on the Shore. I have been approached by some of my buddies that live out in the Western part of the state about starting a Delta Waterfowl chapter here on the lower shore. I have done a little research and found that the closest chapter would be one in Laurel De. I am trying to put some feelers out for how many people would be interested in joining the chapter if one was started. I am more than open to people from Maryland joining and would do projects in the state to help out the hunting and getting more ducks in the area. I don't have all the info yet because I want to make sure there is enough interest before i get the ball rolling on starting a chapter. If you have any interest in joining please either send me a message or let me know on here. I am more than open to ideas about projects that can be done and events to try to hold to get more people interested. Thank You guys very much!

2. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

My hats off to you and the other guys trying to start a new Chapter. Just 2 weeks ago guys met to start a Richmond Va chapter. All good.

3. Duane Read

Duane Read Refuge Member

Yeah the guys that started the Richmond chapter are the ones that have talked to me about starting one here on the shore