Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Dem duks South yet?

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by feathhd, Dec 29, 2003.

1. feathhd

feathhd Elite Refuge Member

Bob it seem the Mallards are Demorats to as they are still north and loving the hand outs to.:l

2. feathhd

feathhd Elite Refuge Member

Man I hope you guys down there get some ducks but I must say up here in NW Iowa, NE NB and SE SD the weather has been a trite warm. Upper 40's and even two days of 50's. Have seen some snow geese commin back up this way due to the changes.

I do have to sit an smirk a little that some didnt get the ducks they thought or the geese yet. I still stand by what I said long ago guys. When most of your northern part of the state is a refuge and we can't hunt, just what do you think is going to happen? The northern problem is causing bigger picture problems for our state as a whole in my opinion.

You guys get out and do that duck rain dance before I get there would yah? It has been about 3 good weeks since I busted a limit of greenheads. Be safe this New years and don't drink and drive. Wish you all a prosperous new year.;)

3. Orange_airbrakes

Orange_airbrakes Elite Refuge Member

Same thing down here in B-town. Big Prarie is still holding a ton and they are thick in the corn fields. Wish it was still duck season:( I'm so sick of bird watching! I'm going to Nebraska Pheasant hunting Sat. It's still goose and duck season out there.;)