Dicks and Wal Mart

Discussion in 'Washington Flyway Forum' started by CurrencyTrader, Mar 1, 2018.

1. CurrencyTrader

CurrencyTrader Senior Refuge Member

Where is the LBGT community concerning a business denying service to a protected class of people? Age discrimination is a civil rights violation...it is legal for an 18 yr old to purchase firearms and ammo...so far I have not heard a word of outrage....ACLU??? LBGT???? State atty generals that have prosecuted bakers, caterers, florists????....crickets.......I guess some civil rights are more important than others......I wish I had an 18 yr old in my house.....we'd be filming the sale at checkout and finding a good atty

2. sully

sully Elite Refuge Member

The new assault weapon is Political Correctness.
    Watch all the lemmings run off the cliff to their own doom!

Mean Gene likes this.
  3. Ducksergeantorg

Ducksergeantorg Senior Refuge Member

The Trump administration may get away with something 18 for assault rifle, 21 for hand gun, will it change? Arm the teachers? Sounds like Archie Bunker...
    I know one thing for sure they could create more job's nation wide very easily putting armed guards at schools (One's that would March towards the gun fire) would probably create more than 225,000 + jobs. Too bad kids will have to enter school grounds at Entry / Exit Control Points.

4. NOLUCK

NOLUCK Senior Refuge Member

Whats wrong with controlling how the kids come and go, its the way it should be. They should all be wearing uniforms too not clothing that leaves nothing to the imagination and letting their under wear hang out or more.They should not be allowed to have holes in place that the good lord didn't make or visible tattoos while at school or school functions. Take back control of the kids maybe we can get a little control of the country. Walmart and Dicks could sell the uniforms at a price that is affordable by EVERYONE.

5. Green Duck Truck

Green Duck Truck Washington State Moderator Moderator

This so so very true. For many of these people and groups, discrimination is incredibly conditional. :doh

6. NWh2ofowlr

NWh2ofowlr Elite Refuge Member

I saw Bi-Mart jumped on board as well with the 21 year old mandate. The left jumped on this and it has turned into a political show.

7. WidgeonmanGH

WidgeonmanGH Elite Refuge Member

11 teens per day are killed due to texting while driving. The age for cell phone purchase and use should be raised to 21.

Tool_Man, Green Duck Truck and NOLUCK like this.
  8. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

This I agree with 100%. Not protected under the constitution.

I think if some brave lawmakers (lol) offered this up in the house and senate may things would change quickly.

9. Shootshellz

Shootshellz New Member

What is 'Archie Bunker' about arming teachers? Israel does it and when was the last time you read about a school shooting in Israel? IMHO it is 'Jim Varney' NOT to arm teachers.

10. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum