Did Dubyah Know?

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by La. Legend, May 20, 2002.

1. AR Duckbuster

AR Duckbuster Senior Refuge Member

Leg,

I'm not going to get into 90% of your post because I sure can't put it with the other posts and make any sense out of the context. Where Vietnam, GM, and draftdodging came in, I don't know. I have nothing but respect and admiration for my nation's veterans so dont get me wrong.

However, you did point out Slick Willy's "attempts" at dismantling terrorist operations by firing cruise missles in "the general direction." This is the same reason that I'm glad the election went the way it did. Gore would have probably fire 100 cruise missles and not accomplished a damn thing. We needed a little GOP backbone, and thank God we had it.

As for Bosnia, I would have done the same thing if I was Slick after what happened in Somalia. What a damn disgrace.

2. La. Legend

La. Legend Elite Refuge Member

Go back and read whisltewings post there arky and you might find it's elementary my dear Watson.:p

Legend

3. Whistlewing

Whistlewing Senior Refuge Member

You know Leg, the little "'s around the "draft dodger" remark means those words are not mine, but the general sentiment. I have remained to this date a non-party affiliate and will continue that same line. As for you not getting a raise, I am sure that there is no way your salary could be as pitiful as a military salary. And btw, did you guarantee that in the line of duty at your job; you would give your life for the good of your company should you be required to. I doubt it, I would quit and walk out the door if someone in the civilian sector asked me to do that. As would any other person. But I too am sorry that you feel your salary is not where it should be.

As for the plan to take care of the budget, no qualms there. I sure wish the bill collectors treated us civilians the way they do the government. "No problem sir, your mortgage can be paid on a "whenever you feel like it plan."." ROFLMAO

Just my .02